PractiSe and other crap

Advertisement
@Cribby
Anything on Chase Smith progressing at LB/STR?
He showed up progressing . I know they’ll be using a lot of mismatches , not base type stuff with players , more unorthodox. Him and James Williams are perfect for that , especially on pass downs. Carter has no business on the field in passing situations unless it’s blitzing.

He showed up progressing . I know they’ll be using a lot of mismatches , not base type stuff with players , more unorthodox. Him and James Williams are perfect for that , especially on pass downs. Carter has no business on the field in passing situations unless it’s blitzing.
I expect to see 5 on the field A TON! 🤣

just watching him move in space during practice is cringeworthy. Opposing OC’s lick their chops over that matchup

There’s going yo be plenty of sub packages like we’ve never seen. Get the best players on , the deeper units all by down and distance.
Cribby from your lips to the coaches ears. That’s all this fan bases asks for. Play the best players and get creative if we don’t have the horses at certain spots

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blah, blah.

Plenty of starters have been trash, especially on this team. Gaynor moonwalks better than I do when blocking. It’s literally on the tape. Go watch. He’s a bad center.
I’ve watched everygame he’s ever played here. He’s not great. He’s not as bad as the crybabies that think everyone should be Jeff Saturday think.

I'm loving what I'm hearing on LT too but a freshman interior starter vs Bama is a tough ask, I bet by mid-season he starts. Like you I'll wait to reserve judgment on o line till we see it. The problem we have with LB though is a lack of MLB's and a bunch of WILL's. I like Chase at WILL but Brooks & Keontra are also weak side. All we have at middle who look somewhat capable is Flagg & Cave, but of course Cave is now hurt.
Don't sleep on Harrison-Hunte holding his job at the 3 tech. Even if LT is all that he appears to be, which I expect, I think Harrison-Hunte is going to have a monster year getting after the QB creating an elite rotation at DT with those two at the one spot and Nesta / Ford / Miller at the other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s going yo be plenty of sub packages like we’ve never seen. Get the best players on , the deeper units all by down and distance.
Love the sub packages. Are there going to be any odd fronts on the DL as well? It would make sense with TRob's experience in the 3-4 and being strong with hybrid players, plus we are stronger at DT than DE. I would personally make Bama pass more than they run with the new QB. Charlie Strong employed 3-3-5 and had a bunch of hybrid players on the field with sub-packages and a bunch of DB's. I would have loved for Charlie Strong to have been hired here as DC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back