PractiSe and other crap

so 15-0? Need to get my playoff tickets now. But I have been saying the same thing since 2010

Advertisement
@Cribby did you see Leonard Taylor completely rag doll Cody brown in the scrimmage highlight? I know he’s a freshman but that’s a big back and he threw him to the ground in impressive fashion.
Where's the scrimmage highlight??? Do share....a ninja like me used to be up on the Twitter videos etc....but had to delete the Twitter app once the "Buss It" thing popped off...wifey caught me one too many times slow scrolling when them videos hit my timeline lol

Advertisement
So has Chase Smith disappeared (saw em in scrimmage vid), out there killing it and thus coaches are keeping it quiet, or has he hit the proverbial FR wall? Really hopeful he can get snaps in the back 7 this year.

Yeah, you’re in the cry about everything crew. Nobody who has made as many starts as he has is “trash”.
Blah, blah.

Plenty of starters have been trash, especially on this team. Gaynor moonwalks better than I do when blocking. It’s literally on the tape. Go watch. He’s a bad center.

Advertisement
I was on the phone reading this and thought i was tripping balls. I kept rereading it to the point the person I was talking to was like “ hello”. And that’s coming from somebody with the writing skills of a monkey.
they say a million LAMPS typing away randomly for a million years will eventually produce a sonnet from Shakespeare.

Advertisement
What about Chick? He did what the staff wanted? And they destroyed his career.
Different staff different play different circumstances. Chick was put in a position that fit the defense but not the player. Smith plays like a linebacker already. He hasn't had to put on a ton of weight to move positions. It should work out but I guess we'll see. I think he'll lead the lbs in tackles and tfls

Advertisement
Different staff different play different circumstances. Chick was put in a position that fit the defense but not the player. Smith plays like a linebacker already. He hasn't had to put on a ton of weight to move positions. It should work out but I guess we'll see. I think he'll lead the lbs in tackles and tfls
I'm sorry, brother. I just seemed that you were offering an opinion that is true for every case. And I was simply objecting to THAT. But now that you clarified, then my comment is no longer needed.

Advertisement
Back