PractiSe and other crap

Advertisement
Cave coming on is huge
I always liked Cave because of his speed, athleticism, and nose for the football. I stated last year that I thought he would be better than Flagg in the long run because of his speed and athleticism. Most of the board viewed it as a gaffe.

If Cave becomes better than Flagg, then it's all good because Flagg is a good player in his own right giving us more depth at the position.

Cribby, we did not want to hear this about run blocking. Damnit!

NOT GOOD

Maybe premature to panic.

There are not that many teams better and deeper at dt.

Bama will be tough regardless. Otherwise, how many teams have bigger, more experienced dts than us the rest of the schedule?

Last edited:
Advertisement
A little update on Zion. He's been out a few practices in a row including today's. It sounds like nothing major but more of a nagging injury. Hopefully it doesn't keep dragging out because he needs reps , something has to happen the next week.
Shiyiiittt

Advertisement
Let's please stop with the Narrative the Gaynor is getting pushed back on every snap. It's absurd and it's BS.

Good bullrushing tackles with a decent 1st step have gotten the best of him like they do most Centers.

He ain't getting destroyed every snap by every schmo on every team.

Stop that BS Narrative. Film does not show or prove that crap.

We can definitely do better but he ain't that **** bad. Give it a break.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Campbell hurt, this makes sense.

Makes it even more prudent to be cautious with Zion.
Campbell was the swing or back up LT and could have backed up the RT in the evnt that 1 of Scaife or Williams got hurt. Scaife and Williams both have to be worked in the LT position as the back up. One of them is the primary at RT, the other is a backup LT/RT. All of them need reps in those positions. Might as well do it while Nelson is nursing a small injury, as Cribby said.

What's all the hubbub about Campbell, bub?

Nelson, Williams, Scaife, Oluwasuen have played a ton of ball.
Herbert and Hillery have taken a million reps at OT.
Rivers could probably kick outside if needed.
Washington and McLaughlin are on the team.

Advertisement
Back