Practice #14

Advertisement
Thoughts on the number of days not in pads? Last Thursday, both practices this week. Plus first 2 of the spring might be mandatory no pads. Just seems like lots of days not in pads when there's only 15 practices to begin with. That's only 10 practices in pads. 7 when you subtract the 3 scrimmages. I get that injuries play a factor and you don't want a vigorous practice in pads two days before a scrimmage, but on the same hand don't they practice in pads on Thursdays in season?
I think they’re mimicking game week. Maybe.

Advertisement
I don’t really understand why Tate is such a polarizing figure to our fan base. Every day there are posters who not only seem to enjoy his struggles, but seem to actively root against him and downplay anything positive someone says about him. This isn’t exclusive to CIS either, I’ve seen it on Facebook Miami fan pages as well.

I just don’t get it. He’s a Miami Hurricane QB, and should be supported as such. Even if he ultimately doesn’t win the job, we should want all 3 QBs playing well so the starter doesn’t back into the job and instead legitimately earns it..

I don’t really understand why Tate is such a polarizing figure to our fan base. Every day there are posters who not only seem to enjoy his struggles, but seem to actively root against him and downplay anything positive someone says about him. This isn’t exclusive to CIS either, I’ve seen it on Facebook Miami fan pages as well.

I just don’t get it. He’s a Miami Hurricane QB, and should be supported as such. Even if he ultimately doesn’t win the job, we should want all 3 QBs playing well so the starter doesn’t back into the job and instead legitimately earns it..
He's got fanboys and fanboys are always annoying. People need to learn though to stop associating Tate the player with the Tate groupies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back