Practice #14

I believe the gripe is more that these reporters dont know **** on some of the **** they report on, for example when navarro tries speaking on qb mechanics
They're mostly reporting on him struggling with accuracy and not throwing balls with tight spirals. An average joe can watch that. The QB mechanics stuff, sure. If that's what y'all want to get upset about, then so be it. The reporters job is to report what they see. Y'all can disagree with it, but there hasn't really been anything that I've seen from anyone that exhibits a bias.

Advertisement
Was he drinking? He looked awful last Sat and was still 3rd today.
why would this guys friend have to be drinking to think that Tate looked the best out of three today? And why are you bringing up that he was 3rd string today and looked bad last saturday when the guys friend was only referencing today? Have you, perhaps, been drinking?

why would this guys friend have to be drinking to think that Tate looked the best out of three today? And why are you bringing up that he was 3rd string today and looked bad last saturday when the guys friend was only referencing today? Have you, perhaps, been drinking?
Yes I’m drinking but today he looked like the 3rd best qb out there.

Advertisement
stubblefield gotta get better efficiency from his drills...why not line up water bottle girl and have 2 of these going at the same time....look at everyone standing in the back doing NUthing
Agreed but maybe it's a day that he is so detailed he needs the drill to be done one at a time. So he can see technique, hand placement, etc. I don't know the whole context.

Advertisement
That’s a dumb post, not because I don’t have a sense of humor, but there’s nothing funny about it.

Also, it’s probable cause.

I don’t really understand why Tate is such a polarizing figure to our fan base. Every day there are posters who not only seem to enjoy his struggles, but seem to actively root against him and downplay anything positive someone says about him. This isn’t exclusive to CIS either, I’ve seen it on Facebook Miami fan pages as well.

I just don’t get it. He’s a Miami Hurricane QB, and should be supported as such. Even if he ultimately doesn’t win the job, we should want all 3 QBs playing well so the starter doesn’t back into the job and instead legitimately earns it..
Because he wasn’t apart of any original recruiting class here..yes our fans can be that shallow. Ppl been team perry or team jdub since they 1st stepped on campus..some just don’t wanna be wrong

Advertisement
Because he wasn’t apart of any original recruiting class here..yes our fans can be that shallow. Ppl been team perry or team jdub since they 1st stepped on campus..some just don’t wanna be wrong
Its because everyone made it seem as if he was the second coming of Money Maziel and he looks worst than Jake Heaps in scrimmages or 11v11 settings

Its because everyone made it seem as if he was the second coming of Money Maziel and he looks worst than Jake Heaps in scrimmages or 11v11 settings
The same way everyone made perry seem like our version of Lamar Jackson from one practice clip lol..

my conclusion to this is yes fans can get excited over a new player with accolades. But if they struggle coming to a new team, city and whole new offense they don’t deserve to be booed at a scrimmage or bashed on online forums if they struggle

The same way everyone made perry seem like our version of Lamar Jackson from one practice clip lol..

my conclusion to this is yes fans can get excited over a new player with accolades. But if they struggle coming to a new team, city and whole new offense they don’t deserve to be booed at a scrimmage or bashed on online forums if they struggle
Lol no one ever mistook 5 for lamar Jackson lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back