Practice #14

Who said I was angry. Check my post and you'll see I don't care who wins. If you playing like **** in scrimmages, I'm not going to prop you up.
Don't put me in your little either you love Tate or hate him box. Just because your small mind can't judge things objectively.

You’re talking down to the notion that he may not suck and is just not playing well right now in a completely new atmosphere. I’m willing to let it play out, keep propping your objectivity.

Advertisement
I don’t really understand why Tate is such a polarizing figure to our fan base. Every day there are posters who not only seem to enjoy his struggles, but seem to actively root against him and downplay anything positive someone says about him. This isn’t exclusive to CIS either, I’ve seen it on Facebook Miami fan pages as well.

I just don’t get it. He’s a Miami Hurricane QB, and should be supported as such. Even if he ultimately doesn’t win the job, we should want all 3 QBs playing well so the starter doesn’t back into the job and instead legitimately earns it..

Same can also be said about some Kosi detractors.....and to a lesser extent JW detractors because he was thinking of transferring.

Diaz said the past is past ....Clean slates for everyone. I believe him.

I want us to play our best player at all positions ...that gives us the best chance to win.

I sincerely hope all play at their best and whoever wins it earns it....IN FACT, I hope whoever wins it wins it decisively so that there is no doubt or second guessing.

BUT I've been around too long to ever expect QB factions to disappear. Why? Because some people will always want to have their way to justify their opinions or just to be correct to validate themselves....as if they get some kind of prize for their opinions. Some want/need validation even MORE THAN they want Miami to win.... It seems to be that important to some.

I'm just glad that the ones with the most vested in our success and who probably want to win more than all others.....are the ones making this important decision.

After last year, I doubt Manny risks another season by not playing who's our best QB... we've all just recently seen how well that works out

Last edited:
You’re talking down to the notion that he may not suck and is just not playing well right now in a completely new atmosphere. I’m willing to let it play out, keep propping your objectivity.
When did I say that wasn't going to let it play out? Please show me where I said he sucks?

Lmao...looks like Barren Williams is wrecking a lot of guys dreams of glory. He is getting it done around there. His job now is the mental portion and getting guys to believe in him. Of course he has to believe in his guys as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Teaching them how to eat a snickers?? Sheesh.
Morris needed a QB coach like Enos. He had a gun for a arm, what he didn't have or was not taught was how to throw according to the situation... Not setting up the plays and then throwing F'ing lasers to your backs or wr's 5 yards was resulted in too many incomplete passes.

Morris needed a QB coach like Enos. He had a gun for a arm, what he didn't have or was not taught was how to throw according to the situation... Not setting up the plays and then throwing F'ing lasers to your backs or wr's 5 yards was resulted in too many incomplete passes.
Morris did pretty well with Jedd Fisch as his OC, **** even Jacory did pretty well with Fisch as the OC, wish that guy would've stayed longer.

Advertisement
Lake is trash. All he does is regurgitate Jackson. And Ivins has no inside source. He uses the same lines over and over.
I agree about Lake but Ivins is legit, or at least was with the old group of coaches

Advertisement
Back