Practice #14

Thoughts on the number of days not in pads? Last Thursday, both practices this week. Plus first 2 of the spring might be mandatory no pads. Just seems like lots of days not in pads when there's only 15 practices to begin with. That's only 10 practices in pads. 7 when you subtract the 3 scrimmages. I get that injuries play a factor and you don't want a vigorous practice in pads two days before a scrimmage, but on the same hand don't they practice in pads on Thursdays in season?

Also, to pile on both responses above (potentially rule, and injuries) it is Spring. I doubt an extra two days in pads would linger over to Fall camp.

Advertisement
Thoughts on the number of days not in pads? Last Thursday, both practices this week. Plus first 2 of the spring might be mandatory no pads. Just seems like lots of days not in pads when there's only 15 practices to begin with. That's only 10 practices in pads. 7 when you subtract the 3 scrimmages. I get that injuries play a factor and you don't want a vigorous practice in pads two days before a scrimmage, but on the same hand don't they practice in pads on Thursdays in season?

*************************************BREAKING NEWS**********************************************
It's not season

Advertisement
Has it ever been confirmed that Enos is revamping Tate's mechanics? I thought that was thrown out there to explain some of his struggles.

Advertisement
Has it ever been confirmed that Enos is revamping Tate's mechanics? I thought that was thrown out there to explain some of his struggles.
He did, in the interview a couple days ago. Said he had a talk with him and that he had a tremendous amount of pressure on him, coming in with all the accolades, etc. Said he's asking him to change some of his fundamentals and it's going to take time.

Buddy you dont see how many players are hurt ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back