Pat Surtain Interesting Tweet

iCaneOX

8th year Senior
IMG_0045.jpg

Advertisement
Can you help those of us who aren't familiar with the SFla high school football scene?

South Florida High School Football. The biggest male soap opera since professional wrestling.

Advertisement
**** the adults that surround these recruits straight up hear what they want to hear. Who said anything about parents being misinformed you illiterate fvck?

These pimps posed as parents look for any excuse to **** on UM.

I don't think this has anything to do with UM. Think this has to do with HS recruiting.

Advertisement
Wow!! If that was directed at us,.. He sure did a nice job of spinning the message that was trying to be sent. Holy ****,.... It just gets better by the minute!!

Advertisement
This is directed at Rumph I would assume.

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

I hope it has nothing to do with us. We don't need to burn bridges that were trying to build.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

You cannot possibly splice Surtain calling out parents as being mad at Rumph for calling out parents.

You cannot possibly splice Surtain calling out parents as being mad at Rumph for calling out parents.

IDK to be honest. But if it is. Fvck em.

That's a reach, IMO. Wouldn't he say college coaches? Why would he use parents when speaking of Rumph? Rumph also never said anything about AH.

Advertisement
Back