Pat Surtain Interesting Tweet

iCaneOX

8th year Senior
IMG_0045.jpg

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
South Florida High School Football. The biggest male soap opera since professional wrestling.

streetja

Please fire me
Damn the adults that surround these recruits straight up hear what they want to hear. Who said anything about parents being misinformed you illiterate fvck?

These pimps posed as parents look for any excuse to shyt on UM.

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
I don't think this has anything to do with UM. Think this has to do with HS recruiting.

Oicu812

Sophomore
Wow!! If that was directed at us,.. He sure did a nice job of spinning the message that was trying to be sent. Holy shi+,.... It just gets better by the minute!!

streetja

Please fire me
This is directed at Rumph I would assume.

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

Oicu812

Sophomore
I hope it has nothing to do with us. We don't need to burn bridges that were trying to build.

Last edited:

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Staff member

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

You cannot possibly splice Surtain calling out parents as being mad at Rumph for calling out parents.

streetja

Please fire me

You cannot possibly splice Surtain calling out parents as being mad at Rumph for calling out parents.

IDK to be honest. But if it is. Fvck em.

moshated305

Senior

That's a reach, IMO. Wouldn't he say college coaches? Why would he use parents when speaking of Rumph? Rumph also never said anything about AH.