Pat Surtain Interesting Tweet

Advertisement
This board is getting ridiculous.

QX1Awr.gif

****heads on here want it so bad to be about Rumph.

Seriously. Would rather Rumph fail then succeed so it gives them something to complain about.

****,... If I didn't know any better,.. And looking at half the posters across the site....ild say half our members want to bash us,. And see us fail!! Half these posts are anti staff members,.. And we should be doing this and that better...nothings good enough...WTF?

Good God we have some idiots on this board.

This has nothing to do with Rumph or UM.

As someone that's very familiar with AH and the South Florida high school athletic environment, I know what the issues are regarding AH, and what is being said. This has nothing to do again with Rumph or the U. Zero.

As someone that's very familiar with AH and the South Florida high school athletic environment, I know what the issues are
regarding AH, and what is being said. This has nothing to do again with Rumph or the U. Zero.

So enlighten the rest of us

Advertisement

As someone that's very familiar with AH and the South Florida high school athletic environment, I know what the issues are
regarding AH, and what is being said. This has nothing to do again with Rumph or the U. Zero.

So enlighten the rest of us

I'm not getting into that on a UM board. Sorry. Just HS athletic politics in south Florida.

Back off Rumph he's a good coach and he may have missed a few guys but let him be we will see what he does this year

Rumph might not be the recruiting wizard we want him to be but I think he did a **** good job coaching them up this year.

Back off Rumph he's a good coach and he may have missed a few guys but let him be we will see what he does this year

Man I hope so because if our CBs underpreform next season.. Rumph boutta get the No D treatment.

Advertisement

Man I hope so because if our CBs underpreform next season.. Rumph boutta get the No D treatment.

If his unit doesn't perform criticize him all you want but if his unit does well and they ball out like they will then everyone needs to chill about this guy

People forget recruiting is only half the game. Still gotta be able to coach them up. There's a reason you don't see people go from high school straight to the NFL

What happened at University ?

Roger Harriott was the HC at USchool back then. Some of the parents paying the full freight for their kids to attend USchool were unhappy that their kids were being replaced on the football team by kids who were getting scholarships to USchool. Those parents demanded that that stopped. Once the uproar started, Roger left and all of USchool's top players transferred to Heritage and STA.

I'm guessing that some of the Heritage parents are making similar noise to what the USchool parents made several years ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The witch hunt for Rumph continues. This board is chock full of retards who have no idea what they are talking about, but continue spouting off.

seriously thought i was the only one to see these boards as straight staff bashing. I read these threads everyday and listen to all the negativity and misery upon these ppl. I see you guys using this board to vent and relieve yourselves of all the pain & misfortunes in your personal lives. how do you sit in front of a computer everyday,( whine and complain about errthing the staff, coaches, recruits/parents, diehard U fans say or do that you're not in agreement with. Miss me with all your drama. If i was parents reading these threads and my highly recruited son was offered by UM, all the bs post on here would definitely lean on neg towards UM with others top schools in play. Get out your feelings, get a life and support this coaching staff and players btw is trending up. I can't believe all the b*÷ching about recruits we didnt land as oppose to celebrating the studs we did get. FYI, when you can coach you dont need a class full of 4/5 stars. Dont get me wrong, i want the best ballers at the U, but great coaching supersedes great recruiting tho you want both

I don't think this has anything to do with UM. Think this has to do with HS recruiting.

I agree. I don't believe it was about us either.

Just popped up on my twitter feed and thought someone here may have some insight as to what he was talking about.

Advertisement
How does BANDA the bartender get a pass......seriously????? Banda has never been a position coach until 2016...ever
he walked on to University of the Incarnate Word.....my word!

YET, the sheeple on here having a problem with Coach Rumph and not coach Banda...HAHAHAHAHA

At first it was comical, **** it started before RUMPH ever coached a down here and it hasn't stopped

the man was a first round pick and played not one but Two positions at its highest level. Safety and Corner back in the NFL

Banda has never been anything more than a grad assistant until last year

I sware there are some covert ****ers on here trying to undermine not only Rumph but the team

Speaking of American hemmhorage bullshyt do we need to officially excommunicate chad Wilson from UM with a petition or something?

How does BANDA the bartender get a pass......seriously????? Banda has never been a position coach until 2016...ever
he walked on to University of the Incarnate Word.....my word!

YET, the sheeple on here having a problem with Coach Rumph and not coach Banda...HAHAHAHAHA

At first it was comical, **** it started before RUMPH ever coached a down here and it hasn't stopped

the man was a first round pick and played not one but Two positions at its highest level. Safety and Corner back in the NFL

Banda has never been anything more than a grad assistant until last year

I sware there are some covert ****ers on here trying to undermine not only Rumph but the team

Nick Saban and Bill Belichick never played meaningful football and they are pretty good coaches. Keep trying.

seriously thought i was the only one to see these boards as straight staff bashing. I read these threads everyday and listen to all the negativity and misery upon these ppl. I see you guys using this board to vent and relieve yourselves of all the pain & misfortunes in your personal lives. how do you sit in front of a computer everyday,( whine and complain about errthing the staff, coaches, recruits/parents, diehard U fans say or do that you're not in agreement with. Miss me with all your drama. If i was parents reading these threads and my highly recruited son was offered by UM, all the bs post on here would definitely lean on neg towards UM with others top schools in play. Get out your feelings, get a life and support this coaching staff and players btw is trending up. I can't believe all the b*÷ching about recruits we didnt land as oppose to celebrating the studs we did get. FYI, when you can coach you dont need a class full of 4/5 stars. Dont get me wrong, i want the best ballers at the U, but great coaching supersedes great recruiting tho you want both

SWEET!! (Don't know how to upvote!! Lmao)

Advertisement
Back