Pat Surtain Interesting Tweet

****heads on here want it so bad to be about Rumph.

Seriously. Would rather Rumph fail then succeed so it gives them something to complain about.

****,... If I didn't know any better,.. And looking at half the posters across the site....ild say half our members want to bash us,. And see us fail!! Half these posts are anti staff members,.. And we should be doing this and that better...nothings good enough...WTF?

Fairly new here too and this is exactly the feeling I get, it's truly ****** weird how much some find the negative in ANYTHING that happens with the team...or even unrelated to the team.

I read a post on here today exalting the "elite" recruiting class Maryland just landed while trying their best to **** on our haul. Amazing.

Advertisement
How does BANDA the bartender get a pass......seriously????? Banda has never been a position coach until 2016...ever
he walked on to University of the Incarnate Word.....my word!

YET, the sheeple on here having a problem with Coach Rumph and not coach Banda...HAHAHAHAHA

At first it was comical, **** it started before RUMPH ever coached a down here and it hasn't stopped

the man was a first round pick and played not one but Two positions at its highest level. Safety and Corner back in the NFL

Banda has never been anything more than a grad assistant until last year

I sware there are some covert ****ers on here trying to undermine not only Rumph but the team

Nick Saban and Bill Belichick never played meaningful football and they are pretty good coaches. Keep trying.

Horrid correlation

YA?? you just compared Nick Saban and Bill Belichick to Banda??

oh so anyone can do it....I get ya nice....awww well for starters,

Nick played D1 on the same team with Gary Pinkel and Jack Lambert. Don James was the HC
and
Bill Belichick started working in the NFL 42 YEARS AGO

Banda was a bartender at chilis

so ya that doesn't prove Banda is a better coach than Rumph

Pretty sure Surtain WAS referencing Rumph. He's walking around Heritage right now directing people to watch this video at the :40 and 2:05 marks. We screwed.

[video=youtube_share;CkscGkyUQ6U]https://youtu.be/CkscGkyUQ6U[/video]

Pretty sure Surtain WAS referencing Rumph. He's walking around Heritage right now directing people to watch this video at the :40 and 2:05 marks. We screwed.

[video=youtube_share;CkscGkyUQ6U]https://youtu.be/CkscGkyUQ6U[/video]

ya obviously Ed Reed sucks too

Advertisement
Why does this thread still exist?? But when I make a thread about the admins and mods needing to get their **** together I'm the one tripping lol

How does BANDA the bartender get a pass......seriously????? Banda has never been a position coach until 2016...ever
he walked on to University of the Incarnate Word.....my word!

YET, the sheeple on here having a problem with Coach Rumph and not coach Banda...HAHAHAHAHA

At first it was comical, **** it started before RUMPH ever coached a down here and it hasn't stopped

the man was a first round pick and played not one but Two positions at its highest level. Safety and Corner back in the NFL

Banda has never been anything more than a grad assistant until last year

I sware there are some covert ****ers on here trying to undermine not only Rumph but the team

Nick Saban and Bill Belichick never played meaningful football and they are pretty good coaches. Keep trying.

Horrid correlation

YA?? you just compared Nick Saban and Bill Belichick to Banda??

oh so anyone can do it....I get ya nice....awww well for starters,

Nick played D1 on the same team with Gary Pinkel and Jack Lambert. Don James was the HC
and
Bill Belichick started working in the NFL 42 YEARS AGO

Banda was a bartender at chilis

so ya that doesn't prove Banda is a better coach than Rumph

You're all over the place. Take a knee and regroup.

Advertisement
Good God we have some idiots on this board.

This has nothing to do with Rumph or UM.

As someone that's very familiar with AH and the South Florida high school athletic environment, I know what the issues are
regarding AH, and what is being said. This has nothing to do again with Rumph or the U. Zero.

So enlighten the rest of us

I'm not getting into that on a UM board. Sorry. Just HS athletic politics in south Florida.
Upvote.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The witch hunt for Rumph continues. This board is chock full of retards who have no idea what they are talking about, but continue spouting off.
How quickly they forgot where we were just two years ago.

***** getting annoying tbh

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The dad of a back-up defensive player went ape **** on Facebook today, blasting the Heritage staff and accusing them of "having it out for his son" and that's why they didn't give him adequate playing time. He went on this whole rant about how the coaches "ruined his son" and now his boy has no desire to play football anymore because he spent his whole Senior year on the bench etc etc etc.

I know the dad and the kid (used to coach him). They're great people. The kid is an amazing young man and probably the hardest hitter I've ever seen on the high school level. He's a great player but at 5'10" 210lbs with (maybe) 4.8 speed he wasn't gonna go D1 and he wasn't gonna start over the two D1 level LB's Heritage had in their 4-2-5. He could be an excellent D3 player but that's not good enough for him/them.

The fact that they transferred him to Heritage just shows how highly they think of him (or how delusional they are).
Me and my buddy (who also coached the kid) tried to get them to transfer him to a decent public program like Flanagan or Western, where we knew the coaches and knew he'd be in good hands, or even University School, but their hearts were set on the big stage. Bush loved the kid and assured he would start and my buddies at Western wanted him as well. Nope. They insisted on taking him to Heritage.

We even tried to help him regarding college but to no avail. My boy called his old college coach and hooked him up with the kid's film and contact info. The coached loved him. He was blowing up the dad's phone. Well pops started ignoring their phone calls. No interest.

Classic case of when adults get in the way of their child's career.

Last edited:
The dad of a back-up defensive player went ape **** on Facebook today, blasting the Heritage staff and accusing them of "having it out for his son" and that's why they didn't give him adequate playing time. He went on this whole rant about how the coaches "ruined his son" and now his boy has no desire to play football anymore because he spent his whole Senior year on the bench etc etc etc.

I know the dad and the kid (used to coach him). They're great people. The kid is an amazing young man and probably the hardest hitter I've ever seen on the high school level. He's a great player but at 5'10" 210lbs with (maybe) 4.8 speed he wasn't gonna go D1 and he wasn't gonna start over the two D1 level LB's Heritage had in their 4-2-5. He could be an excellent D3 player but that's not good enough for him/them.

The fact that they transferred him to Heritage just shows how highly they think of him (or how delusional they are).
Me and my buddy (who also coached the kid) tried to get them to transfer him to a decent public program like Flanagan or Western, where we knew the coaches and knew he'd be in good hands, or even University School, but their hearts were set on the big stage. Bush loved the kid and assured he would start and my buddies at Western wanted him as well. Nope. They insisted on taking him to Heritage.

We even tried to help him regarding college but to no avail. My boy called his old college coach and hooked him up with the kid's film and contact info. The coached loved him. He was blowing up the dad's phone. Well pops started ignoring their phone calls. No interest.

Is dad named Steve? Won't say the kids name but I think I know who this is.

Advertisement

Little known fact......the dad that Macho speaks of.......IS Mike Rumph! We screwed.

Haha, the only thing worse than the guys that get sand in their vaginas the moment you joke about Rumph or remotely objectively criticize his recruiting deficiencies so far are the guys that blame him for everything from traffic on the Palmetto to their wives getting fat. Surtain's obvious non-Rumph related tweet kinda exposed both of those sides yet again. Thanks to Macho here for the dose of reality and for saying it was just more local drama involving parents making poor choices and blaming everyone else.

Is dad named Steve? Won't say the kids name but I think I know who this is.

Oh so it wasn't rumph or Banda lol

This is about parents who feel coaches for whatever reason didn't do enough to secure their son the D-1 offers they think the little one should have...happens at every school especially schools with big time prospects and a senior who's parents feel are just as good just not getting the attention needed due to favoritism or coach incompetence

Advertisement
Back