Pat Surtain Interesting Tweet

How the fck are clowns linking this vague faqqy 14 year old girl style tweet to Rumph or UM?

Advertisement
This is directed at Rumph I would assume.

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

That's a reach, IMO. Wouldn't he say college coaches? Why would he use parents when speaking of Rumph? Rumph also never said anything about AH.

I don't know honestly. The first replies here took it as a shot on Rumph so I rolled with it. But I'm ****ed dammit! Can't get over we were THIS close to a complete class.

Advertisement
Y'all really can't be this desperate to hate on Rumph to think this has to do with him especially when they're close

This is directed at Rumph I would assume.

Why would he say parents when speaking of Rumph? This has nothing to do Miami lol Aren't Rumph and Surtain close? Rumph hired him on his staff at AH.

Rumph was quoted today saying he wishes SFLA parents were more involved during the recruiting process. That he's shocked at how they don't help their kids in the biggest decision of their lives. I assume Surtain misinterpreted Rumph's statements as a shot towards the parents

That's a reach, IMO. Wouldn't he say college coaches? Why would he use parents when speaking of Rumph? Rumph also never said anything about AH.

Cause he is a dumbass that has been crying all week

Advertisement
When coaches act like that on twitter it's no wonder these kids are divas. Need more ice harris's of the world to be teaching these kids the right way.

My apologies. I confused Rumph with Harriet when the University School comment was made combined with Rumph's latest comments. My bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody has been snorting tea leaves instead of reading them. :dbc2:

Advertisement
Back