Packard and Durham on Manny

Advertisement
That's wat I'm talking about get a DC and let him control that side of the ball
Every singke opportunity Manny has had to do that he hasn't done it. From hiring Blake Baker to run Manny's defense to naming himself DC after firing Baker. The one thing Manny has made crystal clear is that he won't give up control of the defense. So if your drean scenario plays out expect a Blake Baker 2.0 hire for DC.

Advertisement
These people really want Miami to keep these **** mediocre people in the program to keep us from where we need to be. Manny has been here six years now. It's time to move on from him. I wish him well. Hope he wins these next two games, but he needs to go. I just pray the next HC can get the defense on track, since the offense seems okay.

Ok so what happens to tvd and our offense once the changes yall want are made I can't wait to see yall excuses next season.. 💯🙌🏾
OP, will you and the other slurpers please leave with Manure. Let us have our cake and eat in peace w/out ppl who are blind to the facts that you hired an unqualified corch with a gimmicky defense, he's too dumb to realize he's not the smartest guy in the room, he plays favorites with personnel, and he's not developing players and/or preparing them for the league.

I don't care if he's a nice guy or how much you say he cares about the program; he corches against Duke and we will let an interim lead us in the Charmin tissue bowl.

You tried but niether of your points were valid

Went to brunch on Sunday with a buddy of mine and his wife and we were talking Cane football and he said that at this point all Miami should hope to be is the "Iowa of the South". Win 8-9 games a year..hopefully luck into a 10 win season every so often and thats about it. Blew my mind! LOL. But guess what..THAT is the national perception of Miami and our program right now. 8-9 wins is our ceiling. So that is why bums like Parker and Durham think Manny is the guy because in there minds..this is just a bad season and Manny will get us to 9 wins next yr and that should be thought of as a great season for us as a program.

We desperately need to make the right AD hire and the right HC hire because we are so far into the abyss that national media and casual fans are starting to view us as a college football program that shouldnt really think winning the ACC title or even a national title is obtainable anymore. Smh.

Of course they want Manny to stay. As long as he is coach we remain exactly where we are.

Tobacco road doesn't want Miami to eclipse their precious North Carolina. **** these Hicks
Packer Played Golf and his Daughters go to Clemson, Durham is more the UNC fan with his father being the Voice of for 40 years. Durham also worked for GT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These people really want Miami to keep these **** mediocre people in the program to keep us from where we need to be. Manny has been here six years now. It's time to move on from him. I wish him well. Hope he wins these next two games, but he needs to go. I just pray the next HC can get the defense on track, since the offense seems okay.
Of course, they are tobacco road people. They didn't want Miami in the ACC. They didn't want FSU in either. ACC has always looked to the Big 10 as a mentor. Just a tad less snobby perhaps. Academic reputation was more important. Legacy with basketball just came with it.

Advertisement
Of course, they are tobacco road people. They didn't want Miami in the ACC. They didn't want FSU in either. ACC has always looked to the Big 10 as a mentor. Just a tad less snobby perhaps. Academic reputation was more important. Legacy with basketball just came with it.
They love having us around now so their fans can storm the field after beating us, aka acting like it's us in our heyday.

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

Packer is a Clemson alum who also has kin who are Hokies.
Yet you lapped it up.
Hilarious, our fans.

If Packer, Durham and Manny want to go in together and buy my families season tickets and parking pass next year he can stay. If not, he better go because UM won't see a dime of my money otherwise. I'm sure they can afford it.

Advertisement
Back