Packard and Durham on Manny

Advertisement
"Manny got the program back on track"

That's a weird way to spell Mark Richt. In fact, Mark Richt has handed golden eggs to two coaches. Manny Diaz and Kirby Smart.

One took the opportunity and ran. Has their team recruiting like monsters and ranked #1.

The other is 6-5 and 4-3 in a sorry *** ACC and is relegated to the "Load More" page on recruiting

Defense was the problem for the most part not offense we put up numbers

Our problems were leadership and preparation. Look, I don't have anything personal against Manny. I actually think he tried to bring the swagger back....but, it just isn't working....and, it's really not fair to put him through another year of ridicule. He needs a fresh start as well..

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
And he had that opportunity last offseason and turned it down.

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
They're not the first one to say such bs. The color commentator for the VT game basically went on a 45 second rant at the end of the game on why Manny should be retained...centered around winning four of his last five games.

He's gone. They can't do anything about it.

Advertisement
has been over the D for 6 years and this not a good defense at all thats on him on top of his mishandling of talent and starting older guys when younger guys were better. i wanted mandy to do great here but the moment was to big for him he wasnt ready to be a head coach here yet.

"More open to it..." being the key phrase. And like I said, if he had a top class, it wouldn't matter what other schools were saying. But he doesn't, so here we are.
I don't know what is going to happen but I know for a fact that coaches been selling our recruits that manny was gone since Michigan state game lol

Advertisement
It was our defense that costs us games and Manny not starting Tvd from the beginning when everyone knew that king wasn't ready to go.. but even yall said someone was supposed to be holding Manny hands when he was first hired.. can't fault Manny on that
Wtf are you talking about? Someone should have told Manny how to coach so it's not his fault? How does pointing out he can't coach for **** help his case to be.....the coach?

Advertisement
Manny got us back on track from what exactly? He replaced Mark Richt who was an OC away from having us in the playoffs. We haven't sniffed double digit wins since Mark left.
But we all are really just finding out that our university never gave a **** but here we are I'm on yall side I just want what's best for the kids

Manny has had 3 years in charge to get the right defense and took advantage of the moment by gambling on himself...what gives you any inclination that year 4 would be different or even warranted if you have to force someone to do something?

I think there's an easier solution that doesnt have to be tangled in hypothetical assumptions....fire his unqualified ***.

Advertisement
Back