Packard and Durham on Manny

It was our defense that costs us games and Manny not starting Tvd from the beginning when everyone knew that king wasn't ready to go.. but even yall said someone was supposed to be holding Manny hands when he was first hired.. can't fault Manny on that
That's my point. Why keep Manny when it's his side of the ball that needs to improve? He had 3 tries to get a DC who was better than him. How many chances do you give?

Advertisement
really-****ed.gif

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
I feel like that could 100% be argued if you're not looking closely enough. "Look a their offense, all they need is a good defense & they'll be a top 10 team". Sure, sounds good... but the issues lie in the details & they're clearly not watching the games.

Advertisement
That's my point. Why keep Manny when it's his side of the ball that needs to improve? He had 3 tries to get a DC who was better than him. How many chances do you give?
With what money lol snake James money lol the back stabber

I feel like that could 100% be argued if you're not looking closely enough. "Look a their offense, all they need is a good defense & they'll be a top 10 team". Sure, sounds good... but the issues lie in the details & they're clearly not watching the games.
Even yall said that snake James was the first that needed to go lol.. he was holding the program back lol

We gotta play defense bottom line Packard and Durham also said points are not an issue with Tvd doing his thing thoughts on keeping diaz but honestly he really cares about our program and I don't want nothing changing Tvd game he's a Heismen trophy winner
You don't want anything changing? We're 6-5. We're supposed to be 10-1.
TVD will do well with any competent OC.

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
These two losers were ****ed James got fired. You think they want a dominant Miami program? ***** them.

Because the others schools been using Manny being fired as ammunition lol. And our fans are helping their case lmao but continue
If it’s the fans, then answer me this: how was our recruiting ranked before the season started and there wasn’t nearly as much negativity? How many recruits have we lost since the fans started to get on Manny’s case?

Yeah, it’s our fault.

Ok so what happens to tvd and our offense once the changes yall want are made I can't wait to see yall excuses next season.. 💯🙌🏾
A competent offensive mind would win TVD a heisman. Manny ain’t that, so just stop. He’s the worst coach we’ve ever had. Manny has been in control of one thing this year, and that is the defense. We’re one of the worst defensive teams in the country.

Manny Sr pay you off too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What makes you think Manny would hire a DC that's independent of Mannys scheme?

Packer and Durham said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
You need better sources, Cane brotha

5151936427_94cf9a7647_c.jpg

Advertisement
Back