Packard and Durham on Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our D cant learn basic zone cover techniques from the greatest DB coach of all time... they would probably excel learning an all new system in one season.

I will just go ahead and get next years banner ready now and fill in the name once he is hired.

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
No tf he don't. The decline of the front 7 talent he inherited to what it is now is a sure sign he aint building nothing. Relying on transfers is not a way to build a program. U build the program then bring in transfers to compliment what you built. Look at our recruiting class and tell me the excuses.. in any case, im trust the people who been right. He fired. Losing to freaking FSU.

Yeah don’t worry we can’t recruit or develop or identify talent within the team itself or play an even average level of defense which is crafted and run by our HC himself but we should roll the dice on him again it’ll be ok

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
Why do so many miss the changes OT and I require as I've said fire himself and get an innovative DC. He has made corrections in the past and I expect he knows what is wrong now. Problem is with all the pressure to get him fired which great DC would consider the job...

Advertisement
We was a competent dc away from having our greatest season in awhile I understand that.. when you see Ohio state contain Kenneth Walker like that I was ****ed when we knew for a fact that Michigan state was gonna run the ball and we couldn't wrap up the rb to save our lives

Why do so many miss the changes OT and I require as I've said fire himself and get an innovative DC. He has made corrections in the past and I expect he knows what is wrong now. Problem is with all the pressure to get him fired which great DC would consider the job...
That's wat I'm talking about get a DC and let him control that side of the ball

Advertisement
Shut up already this is annoying af.....he should be fired based on his results. And most of us (people like me) knew his scheme was trash even though he tried to use Baker as his scape goat. Problem is a real dcord will struggle as well cause up front we have hella depth issues.

No tf he don't. The decline of the front 7 talent he inherited to what it is now is a sure sign he aint building nothing. Relying on transfers is not a way to build a program. U build the program then bring in transfers to compliment what you built. Look at our recruiting class and tell me the excuses.. in any case, im trust the people who been right. He fired. Losing to freaking FSU.
What about MSU tucker didn't do that way

Advertisement
Back