Packard and Durham on Manny

LMAO, wait until Lashlee leaves and we are back at square one looking for coordinators. **** it. Let this thing burn and ruin the young talents careers like we have many other good classes over the years. This is why we are a national joke.
Let’s just focus on what the next ring or chain will be bc that is all Manny brings.

Advertisement
LMAO, wait until Lashlee leaves and we are back at square one looking for coordinators. **** it. Let this thing burn and ruin the young talents careers like we have many other good classes over the years. This is why we are a national joke.
Let’s just focus on what the next ring or chain will be bc that is all Manny brings.
Year 1 excuse for Mario is already printed out. Transition year, has to get his players in, etc. Heard it all before.

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

Wtf, I thought Manny's biggest claim to fame was his defense, so all we need is the right DC, what to teach our players how to tackle. If you have not noticed our most disciplined players are freshman or transfers, our team has none of that learning going on in the program, actually the players regress under Manny, leading the country in missed tackles in Manny's claim to fame as a defensive minded coach!!!!!!

Don't forget the things that are a head coaches sole purview is clock management. We watched him blunder through the end of the 4th quarter in Tallahassee and he even put his stamp on the V-tech game before halftime with the same atrociously conceived strategy. This guy can be leading by 18 points against V-tech and get outcoached by an interim head coach who has been on the job for 4 days! My God man, what is your malfunction not to recognize all of this that has been paraded in front of you this season and the seasons before that?

Manny is not a head coach of any major school, and he never should have been put in this position. It's not his fault, some incompetent idiots gave this guy this opportunity and he hasn't proven anything except he is no head coach. Manny should be trying to coach Temple still, instead he will never get another head coaching job again until he manages to get a second chance to succeed at a small program where he should have learned how to coach!

This is how programs become irrelevant, someone keeps giving another chance to someone that has proven nothing except that they are not ready for this job, meanwhile kids are wasting their time coming here and Manny is damaging our future by staying any longer. This is not how people get real head coaching opportunities, this is how they get pretend opportunities and turn your program into a joke.

Some of us caught on to the disaster brewing under Larry Coker as he proceeded to lose one additional game each season. In fact when Larry Coker got a contract extension it should have been obvious to all Cane fans because the geniuses in the athletic department gave that boob a contract extension the DAY AFTER he lost to FSU 10-7!. That's right, that offensive guru put up 7 points on FSU and got an extension. He developed the great QBs in Miami history like Kirby Freeman and Kyle Wright, talk about not ready to be a head coach, and his specialty area was horrendous under his own watch. Sound like Manny to you? Manny has taught the greatest whiff-tackling techniques in UM history, remember Gurvan Hall in the MSU game this year, he tackled the blocker, he actually ran past the ball carrier to tackle the blocker!

Giving Manny another year is like getting the Clap and putting off going to the doctor for a year, honestly I don't know if you have a support system but it is clear you are in need of an intervention!

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
I will need your definition of championship team before I engage

I hate to break the news to you buddy, but TVD is gonna have to get a new OC/learn a new system at some point in his career if he has pro aspirations.

Advertisement
Ok, so we won games against less talented teams and still allowed 30 ppg against those less talented teams and lost to an FSU team that loss to Jacksonville State all while having the worst recruiting class that I can remember......and some think he deserves another year..
Gotta be one of the worst recruiting classes since they started ranking them period if it holds.

Advertisement
Dude is toast what did he get on track. We should have breezed to the ACC championship game and we are not even in the convo. Consistently out schemed coached etc.. poor discipline poor recruiting. He deserves a demotion to some D3 school and that’s being nice.

Advertisement
CircularAncientEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

I'm not exactly sure how anybody who looks at Manny's record could come to the conclusion that he got the program "back on track"?

The program under his leadership is a train wreck in every regard.

This year it took us until game 11 to get bowl eligible..how is that "back on track" for any program, let alone a program that should be competing for conference championships and national titles?

Advertisement
Back