Packard and Durham on Manny

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on noti
why does it always have to be with the right this guy and the right that guy? a good coach just plugs guys in and wins. manny needs the perfect team of coaches and support staff to give him a chance as a HC.

Advertisement
We gotta play defense bottom line Packard and Durham also said points are not an issue with Tvd doing his thing thoughts on keeping diaz but honestly he really cares about our program and I don't want nothing changing Tvd game he's a Heismen trophy winner
Then that would mean Diaz needs to go and Lashlee needs to stay. Diaz has done nothing to warrant keeping him for another season. Miami isn't a "win 8 games" and we keep you around type of program. Or at least we shouldn't be. Set the bar higher and get Diaz up out of here.

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I guess.

Advertisement
Even their reasoning is moot because manny will never hire a legit DC and turn over the reins. Just like Golden wouldn't replace D'No.
Hypotheticals like this are pointless

Advertisement
The expectations of the majority of the fans is that we are moving in another direction as a program which includes making a change at the head coaching position. This has folks feeling pretty **** hopeful despite our miserable record. These talking head idiots can scream all they want about retaining Manny but it's not going to happen. People that dislike Miami want us to preserve the status quo because the anticipated major upgrades scare the **** out of them. In reality, a dominant Miami is good for the school, good for South Florida, good for the ACC, and good for the sport in general. Manny does not fit into this plan in any way, shape, or form.

"Manny got the program back on track"

That's a weird way to spell Mark Richt. In fact, Mark Richt has handed golden eggs to two coaches. Manny Diaz and Kirby Smart.

One took the opportunity and ran. Has their team recruiting like monsters and ranked #1.

The other is 6-5 and 4-3 in a sorry *** ACC and is relegated to the "Load More" page on recruiting

What did Mark Richt leave this offense with in terms of talent? Nothing! The entire offense had to be overhauled at every position except TE. DeeJay Dallas and Brevin Jordan were the only thing Richt did here on offense go through the recruiting classes and prove me wrong. "Golden Eggs" lol

Our problems were leadership and preparation. Look, I don't have anything personal against Manny. I actually think he tried to bring the swagger back....but, it just isn't working....and, it's really not fair to put him through another year of ridicule. He needs a fresh start as well..

This is the end of this conversation right here.

Nothing else to say.

Advertisement
Ok so what happens to tvd and our offense once the changes yall want are made I can't wait to see yall excuses next season.. 💯🙌🏾

The onus is not on us to justify his firing. It's on you to justify keeping him. Let's hear about all his redeeming qualities and all the wonderful things he's done for the program. He's beating bad ACC teams with a future NFL QB right now. Alright go...

So year 1 excuse is gonna be this a learning year give it another year or two then after that then what lol he doesn't have his players in place yet.. our quarterback is learning a new system give it time.. I give up lol

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice
The right DC lol Manny isn't giving that up. He bet on himself and lost. I am sick of his lack of accountability, player regression and staff regression. This team is rarely prepared and we see zero adjustments being made...especially on defense. He was beating his chest all off season talkin smack and it bit him in the ***. Clean slate is needed.

Go get your eyes checked because I am not sure what the **** you have seen the past 6 years with Manny here. He is a washed up and failed football coach who can't adjust to the times.

If this was year One,, but it's not..

Advertisement
Back