Packard and Durham on Manny

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

HOW DID HE GET THE PROGRAM ON TRACK?

They went 9-4, 10-3 and 7-6 the three years before he took over. What, exactly, needed turning around?

What did Mark Richt leave this offense with in terms of talent? Nothing! The entire offense had to be overhauled at every position except TE. DeeJay Dallas and Brevin Jordan were the only thing Richt did here on offense go through the recruiting classes and prove me wrong. "Golden Eggs" lol
There was a load of talent on the defense. And on offense.. you mean other than the NFL tight end and running back.. and the NFL top 75 draft prospect LT... If it all had to be rebuilt, then how are 3 of the 5 starting O-Lineman from Richt's classes? There were at current 6 NFL draft picks with more to come this year that Richt left. That's pretty good for someone taking over a team in my opinion.

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

I’m convinced these two hacks want us to stay bad. Between their comments bout Blake, now this?

Advertisement
The offense. The offense needed turning around. Mark Richt literally left this team with 1 NFL caliber player on offense in Brevin Jordan.
Football has three stages, it's true that the offense transformed and that gave us hope but we regressed in every other aspect. His defense is one of the worst units in the country, where is the accountability for that? I dont understand the excuse of not having his players in place; specially when he recruited EVERY player on the defensive side of the ball, and he has let them down and even has blamed them for not knowing assignments or even different gaps. ST have also been underwhelming, Dont remember the last time we had good coverage that led to a positive return in over two years.

Lock thread.

All I need to know if @fraggle and @AHURT12 agree.

And yall can downvote it all you want with y'all no football IQ having asses
Screenshot_20211122-115358_Chrome.jpg

How did he get the program back on track? By maintaining our standing as the worst tackling team in FBS for another year? By keeping us among the least disciplined, most penalized team? By keepi g the tradition of beating ourselves in games against lesser competition alive?

Advertisement
It’s November 22, 2021, with the folllowing accomplished by Diaz:

-First team in the AP era (1936) to allow 30+ points in 6 consecutive games

-First & Only P5 team to lose to FIU

-First team to allow two, 200 yards rushers in ACC history

Man, etc. etc. etc.

And yet, we still have guys excusing & vouching for this dude? This is y we don’t deserve nice things.

The offense. The offense needed turning around. Mark Richt literally left this team with 1 NFL caliber player on offense in Brevin Jordan.

...and Manny hired Enos, who was even worse.

I mean, great, the offense is better than it was in 2018. Meanwhile the defense continues to regress, and the game film from Saturday tells us that the best LB we had on the field was a walk-on.

Advertisement
There was a load of talent on the defense. And on offense.. you mean other than the NFL tight end and running back.. and the NFL top 75 draft prospect LT... If it all had to be rebuilt, then how are 3 of the 5 starting O-Lineman from Richt's classes? There were at current 6 NFL draft picks with more to come this year that Richt left. That's pretty good for someone taking over a team in my opinion.
Lol man what 6 Mark Richt offensive players are you talking about? Zion came in in 2019 and wasn't coached by Mark Richt at all. Richt left 12/30/2018

...and Manny hired Enos, who was even worse.

I mean, great, the offense is better than it was in 2018. Meanwhile the defense continues to regress, and the game film from Saturday tells us that the best LB we had on the field was a walk-on.
He also hired Lashlee.

The LB's have been under recruited/developed/utilized. I'm sure there were several miss evaluations in the LB position which Diaz tried to fix by bringing in T-Will who stayed for 5hrs before getting the offer at UCF. How is 34 a walk-on being developed and no one else is?

Football has three stages, it's true that the offense transformed and that gave us hope but we regressed in every other aspect. His defense is one of the worst units in the country, where is the accountability for that? I dont understand the excuse of not having his players in place; specially when he recruited EVERY player on the defensive side of the ball, and he has let them down and even has blamed them for not knowing assignments or even different gaps. ST have also been underwhelming, Dont remember the last time we had good coverage that led to a positive return in over two years.
We didn't have great ST play with Mark Richt either. Remember we had to bring in a P and K due to the lack of talent on the roster at those positions?

Advertisement
Al Golden (32-25, 56%) had the same win percentage as Diaz (20-15, 57%)
Al Golden had to deal with sanctions
Al Golden had planes flying banners at Miami games
Al Golden had people showing up at his house and harassing his family

Why is Diaz being held to a different standard?

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on noti
6,7,8 winnHC. was at the game Sat.night. CMD has a 28-10 lead 2 time outs and is getting second half KO.
ran out the clock rather that try and score he runs out clock. starts second half with 3 and out and bang gives life to Va.Tech
finally goes back to deep ball TD for TVD.
watch last 4 minutes of FSU game if you think he's got the goods....... what a comedy of errors

It’s November 22, 2021, with the folllowing accomplished by Diaz:

-First team in the AP era (1936) to allow 30+ points in 6 consecutive games

-First & Only P5 team to lose to FIU

-First team to allow two, 200 yards rushers in ACC history

Man, etc. etc. etc.

And yet, we still have guys excusing & vouching for this dude? This is y we don’t deserve nice things.
I don’t have a Twitter and have no desire to get one but I wish someone would send these 2 knuckleheads a message outlining all of this and the MANY other reasons Manny needs to go.

Advertisement
Back