Packard and Durham on Manny

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

Advertisement
office space slow turn GIF

Advertisement
We gotta play defense bottom line Packard and Durham also said points are not an issue with Tvd doing his thing thoughts on keeping diaz but honestly he really cares about our program and I don't want nothing changing Tvd game he's a Heismen trophy winner

Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

We can't disrupt his 3 first half turnovers against a 3-6 football team which caused us to lose to one of the biggest joke programs in the country??

I'm sure this is a trolling post, so consider this fish caught, but what are we doing here? TVD has been very, very good. But the fact that he's putting up big numbers should mean that we keep a coach who has proven he is not the answer just so we can possibly have 1 year with an elite QB? What happens, best-case scenario, in 2023 when TVD is gone? Now you're still stuck with Manny and a new QB?

Packer and Durham are media guys. They're not going to come out and flat call for coaches' heads. Hopefully the folks in charge here are able to see through nonsense like this.

Advertisement
Said that Manny got the program back on track said Manny deserves another year or two which I agree yall can get mad all yall want but with the right DC we're a championship team Tvd is dangerous and we really can't disrupt what he's doing. Everyone in the country on notice

If we had a top 10-15 class going I'd be more open to one more year, assuming Mario didn't want to come. But recruiting is imploding... it's over. The end.

If all it tool was offense, Oklahoma would have a full trophy case.
It was our defense that costs us games and Manny not starting Tvd from the beginning when everyone knew that king wasn't ready to go.. but even yall said someone was supposed to be holding Manny hands when he was first hired.. can't fault Manny on that

Advertisement
Ok, so we won games against less talented teams and still allowed 30 ppg against those less talented teams and lost to an FSU team that loss to Jacksonville State all while having the worst recruiting class that I can remember......and some think he deserves another year..
Defense was the problem for the most part not offense we put up numbers

1637590111851.gif

Advertisement
Giving up more points through 11 games than any Cane team in history is back on track? LMAO

Advertisement
Back