P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the protesters at all for being angry. The problem is the public isn't watching this because a man was choked to death in a public street, they're watching to see the riots. A mob standing in front of the courthouse being covered by the news every day would get more attention and public support than this will. The message needs to be "This is what we've been saying" because people can relate to this.
100% correct.

The looting has taken away from their point and righteous rage.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Advertisement
What backflips? Lol at anybody that has any law background thinking that video won’t get suppressed by his legal team and these idiots want that to be the only evidence.
Bruh, you were on the board asking if your ACT/SAT could get waived to apply to undergrad. Let's leave the legal expertise to the trained lawyers.

Bruh, you were on the board asking if your ACT/SAT could get waived to apply to undergrad. Let's leave the legal expertise to the trained lawyers.
And? What do you think I’m studying dummy...what do you think a criminal justice degree prepares you for? And I wasn’t asking for a waiver.

Advertisement
A criminal justice degree doesn't prepare you for being a lawyer. Christ, kid. You've got a long way to go if you think that.

-Signed, an actual Lawyer
Oh kewl, an actual lawyer that doesn’t know that any defense team has grounds to get that video suppressed. I bet you’re good at your job...bruh.

You aren’t even smart enough to figure out that I’m talking about preparation for law school.

Oh kewl, an actual lawyer that doesn’t know that any defense team has grounds to get that video suppressed. I bet you’re good at your job...bruh.

You aren’t even smart enough to figure out that I’m talking about preparation for law school.
Good luck getting into undergrad, pal.

Advertisement
Boy these comments are going to be bananas this weekend.

To be clear where I stand... There is no justification for looting and rioting in MY opinion. More importantly there is no justification for a handcuffed and subdued individual to have a knee on his neck for a prolonged amount of time in MY opinion. Senseless loss of life for a charge that is small potatoes when it compares to the value of human life. It could have been racially motivated. It could have been incompetence. Regardless of the reason it was wrong. Justice must be served. Justice also needs to begin to be administered based on the same standard. Too often the same crime ends with a different degree of justice or the manner in which justice is sought are not equal. I was a HUGE Kap hater for a long time. I was not a huge fan of the method Kap chose to bring light to an extremely important issue... BUT it is interesting that a man KNEELING during the anthem was vilified by SOME with more passion and vigor than an officer KNEELING on someone's neck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That wasn’t vandalism you dolt. That was an act of war that lead to official battles for freedom from ANOTHER country.
Cant you see? The basehead that stold tbe Bluetooth speaker is the next Ralph Abernathy...

All Americans are viewing the same event. They will try to explain it away, but they witnessed a lynching in 2020. They have been rationalizing their violence for 400 years, but they can’t claim they are not witnesses. We all saw Mr. Floyd lynched. They will try to dig up his 7th grade report card to prove “a propensity for violence” as if that was relevant, but we all saw him lynched. The prosecutor looking “for more video” is an attempt to whitewash the lynching that we all witnessed. America has been made a witness to its own violence. Same thing the old dudes in the barbershop told us orally is on CNN and dare I say, Faux News?

Advertisement
I agree, they get a lot more benefit of the doubt than most because of the nature of their job. Police are trained about the dangers of choke holds and the like. There's no way he wasn't aware of positional asphyxia. On top of that, he held him like that for 8 or 9 minutes while being told he can't breathe.

There's no scenario where he doesn't go to jail for a long, long time.
The cop that shot the young man in the Oakland train station got 2 years for involuntary manslaughter. The you g man was on the floor with his hands behind his back. The cop stood up and shot him in the back. He said that he confised his gun with his taser.
Not one black person on the jury.
He got double time for time already served and the judge overturned the other charge of gun enhancement that would’ve added more jail time. He served 146 days in jail.
We can also look at the guy in nyc that kept saying he couldn’t breath while the cop choked him to death. We could go on and on about cases like this.
We can go all the way back to the case that started the Miami riots back in the early 80’s. Now that was literally getting away with murder.

All Americans are viewing the same event. They will try to explain it away, but they witnessed a lynching in 2020. They have been rationalizing their violence for 400 years, but they can’t claim they are not witnesses. We all saw Mr. Floyd lynched. They will try to dig up his 7th grade report card to prove “a propensity for violence” as if that was relevant, but we all saw him lynched. The prosecutor looking “for more video” is an attempt to whitewash the lynching that we all witnessed. America has been made a witness to its own violence. Same thing the old dudes in the barbershop told us orally is on CNN and dare I say, Faux News?
My god, it’s like if Reverend Al Sharpton went to make a speech but did a whole line of coke before speaking...

I understand why you feel the way you do, but please, try to just sit back and watch this one. I'm sure the right thing will get done this time. It's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back