P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cronyism has been the down fall of many great men. Unfortunately, I've seen it come to fruition on this board....

Advertisement
Strong points. Very strong.
The autopsy hints at 'potential intoxicants' in his system, "what are you on" was being asked him during the incident. Yes, you might say this is a case of "I didnt kill the man by pushing out a window, the impact with the ground did". But in this case 'pushing a man out a window' doesn't usually kill a man. In this case the issue is the duration and lack of action after he went unconscious thats going to nail him. And rightly so.

Uh oh.

Looks like somebody took a red pill this morning with a cup of reality.

Screenshot_20200530-113639_Chrome.jpg

I wish that thread didn’t get zapped, I really don’t appreciate being accused of **** I didn’t do. On top of that, we were all cordial.
Lol. I got what you were saying in there about needing an autopsy. An autopsy is normal in these situations to pinpoint proximate cause of death. All I was saying was that they could charge with a crime before that autopsy happens (effectively based on probable cause).

Advertisement
Lol. I got what you were saying in there about needing an autopsy. An autopsy is normal in these situations to pinpoint proximate cause of death. All I was saying was that they could charge with a crime before that autopsy happens (effectively based on probable cause).
I got that but the very reason why I was talking about the autopsy is because of what was found. Imagine the outrage if they would’ve done the minimum, got him for assault, and gotten bail? IMO that would’ve been worse. I was just talking about getting it right the first time.

"Many people are calling for federal intervention; however, that type of confrontation is the intended goal of the social anarchy crowd. The leftist chaos is purposeful bait.

Politically speaking, the merging of Antifa (revolution communists) & Black Lives Matter (sub-text political Islam), has a purposeful agenda unknown to the standard brick thrower. Suburban white liberals, essentially modern affiliates of the former Bill Ayers Weather Underground, are the organizing entities. Most of the people on the street are oblivious." -- Sundance

Advertisement
I got that but the very reason why I was talking about the autopsy is because of what was found. Imagine the outrage if they would’ve done the minimum, got him for assault, and gotten bail? IMO that would’ve been worse. I was just talking about getting it right the first time.
Yeah, it happens. Attempted murder turns to murder when the victim dies two days later.

pulling number out your ***? Or are u his agent ?..to Chicago yes Gun need to be off the streets. Many in my community have spoken up for years about Chicago. But it falls on deaths ears. That’s until the violence effects the Northside I suppose🤷🏾‍♂️. Don’t act as tho ppl are not aware of the issues in The chi.
My bad......hypocrite wanted 20 mil to play in XFL......... do some research. People are aware but you never really hear Kap, lebron, etc saying much or doing much.......twitter fingers only come out at certain times.

Advertisement
That wasn’t vandalism you dolt. That was an act of war that lead to official battles for freedom from ANOTHER country.

Uh, nope. The Boston Tea Party happened in 1773. The Revolutionary War did not start until 2 years later.

The colonists threw the tea into the harbor. It was vandalism, it was political protest, it was NOT an "act of war".

Facts.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back