P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even close friend. That cop flat out killed the guy without justification. That the decedent has underlying issues, doesn’t give the cop a pass. These guys are arguing in circles around the visible elephant in the room.
Nobody said that the cop wasn't wrong. But its America their is due process.

Advertisement
They're scumbags too. They're not coincidentally the same pieces of **** who wear the red hat of mongolism.
Oh how rich, the “legend” that has to come onto a message board for attention because he sucks at everything he does and degrades everybody has the gall to call people “scum bags”.
CD310860-7503-4025-A490-ED1E8C2CB944.gif

But you would’ve been screwed if they requested a speedy trial wouldn’t you? Going in with that video as a big piece of your case and then having the autopsy drop?

a speedy trial doesn’t happen in a matter of days, and the DA can oppose that with the justification that they need to wait for the autopsy or more evidence. No cop Murder trial is going to happen quickly and without due diligence. come on

Lol at trying to medical talk a guy with actual medical training.

1) he was able to speak so he was never choking to begin with and if he was he would’ve been out in a minute.

2) The autopsy found no physical evidence of asphyxiation so there goes your murder in cold blood theory. Maybe you should’ve paid attention when an actual Prosecutor said he would’ve filed then reduced the charges once the autopsy would’ve been released.
Keep caping for a murderer. Let's see what happens to the charges. You're claiming victory in here, but you were wrong as usual.

On a side note, I'm sure your boy, Officer Friendly, will get off because there will be racist fks like you on the jury. They'll fall for all the same stupid bullshyt you're falling for. And when he does get off, I hope they hit the streets again and someone interested in actual justice puts 2 between his eyebrows or chokes his bytch *** to death.

Advertisement
Keep caping for a murderer. Let's see what happens to the charges. You're claiming victory in here, but you were wrong as usual.

On a side note, I'm sure your boy, Officer Friendly, will get off because there will be racist fks like you on the jury. They'll fall for all the same stupid bullshyt you're falling for. And when he does get off, I hope they hit the streets again and someone interested in actual justice puts 2 between his eyebrows or chokes his bytch *** to death.
I never capped for him geyser boy and in fact I was the one that put up a case to charge him in the first thread. There’s plenty people in this very thread and the other threads that will happily tell your punk *** that you’re full of **** per usual.

Not when the victim says "I can't breathe".
These stupid motherfckers think that 4 goofy cops couldn't restrain 1 guy with cuffs on without kneeling on his neck? That's their position? 4 cops couldn't subdue a guy who wasn't fighting them and was restrained without kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes? They couldn't have sat him up and held him in that position? They had to kneel on his neck?

Advertisement

Read you're side note again in a quacking tone....

Yup. He’ll have his day in court or plea down to involuntary ms.
I really hope they don’t give him a chance to plea down. I already went through how negligent his response was as a first responder.

I really hope they don’t give him a chance to plea down. I already went through how negligent his response was as a first responder.
There’s politics involved here as well so who knows what they’ll do.

Do you realize that there is a carotid artery in the neck and that if you cut off blood supply to the brain for a prolonged period it can lead to death? You know that there are more ways to kill someone than to cut off their air supply to their lungs right?

Further, you realize that it's easier to murder someone with preexisting heart conditions by compromising their air supply and applying pressure to their carotid artery for 8 minutes and scaring the fck out of them by kneeling on their neck for 8 minutes while they're having trouble breathing? Do you understand that someone with a heart condition could die from a combination of those factors and not just by stopping the air supply to their lungs?

Stop trying to be right and expand your thought processes. And quit falling for bullshyt fed to you by the same municipality that murdered this dude. That's why the country is on fire. People like you are trying too hard to be the "let's look at the other side" voice of reason.

This motherfcker kneeled on a guy's neck for 8 minutes FOR NO FCKING REASON WHATSOEVER despite his pleas for mercy. HE FCKING KILLED HIM IN COLD BLOOD. It's simple. You guys try to complicate **** trying to be fair to a fcking savage for some reason. Fck that scumbag.

It's not going to be that simple in court. As imperfect as it is, 👆👆👆 is the very reason we have (at least supposed to) a trial by jury system.

Does that system favor those with resources and education? 100%.

Should it? 100% no.

The system in Spain is an interesting one where both the Prosecution and Defense argue for both sides of the case. I could he wrong here.

Advertisement
Nobody said that the cop wasn't wrong. But its America their is due process.
Oh how the muppet mob forgets this when it is inconvenient to THEIR "righteous" quest for "justice". Because they just "know" better than the rest.

#BalkanizationIsHere

I know you’re excited to jump in but you’re missing the context. That’s an argument to the counterpoint I was responding to. But carry on.

you’re making a causal relationship between what the cop did and a heart attack with no knowledge or evidence. Nothing about your post implied ”this is a theoretical argument To a counterpoint ” so I can only assume that was your real argument

Advertisement
These stupid motherfckers think that 4 goofy cops couldn't restrain 1 guy with cuffs on without kneeling on his neck? That's their position? 4 cops couldn't subdue a guy who wasn't fighting them and was restrained without kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes? They couldn't have sat him up and held him in that position? They had to kneel on his neck?
Why are you babbling incoherently old man?

WE ALL ALREADY AGREED A THREAD AGO THAT HE NEEDS TO BE CHARGED. IS THIS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU?

you’re making a causal relationship between what the cop did and a heart attack with no knowledge or evidence. Nothing about your post implied ”this is a theoretical argument To a counterpoint ” so I can only assume that was your real argument
Nope. I was making a counter-argument in a continuing series of points and counter-points from another thread involving underlying medical conditions and how you take your victim as you find them. @Zbrod95 who I’ve been talking about this with will tell you that but keep assuming incorrectly and keep trying.

He just coincidentally died of natural causes while Officer Friendly was kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes providing kind, thoughtful, emergent care. Please disregard his cries for help, him saying he can't breathe and finally ****ing his pants. None of that matters.

Officer Friendly must be exonerated because Mr. Floyd had a preexisting cardiac condition, and this kind servant of the people of Minneapolis is allowed to kneel on the necks of anyone with pre-existing morbidities with impunity. We must have full trust in the same system that murdered Mr. Floyd to investigate the murder and do the right thing.

These fcking bozos always fall for the okie doke, which is why the country is burning. People are sick of victims of crimes being painted as perpetrators in a flailing attempt to exonerate the real criminals.
Dude responded to me that maybe you shouldn’t resist when you have a heart condition after I literally posted that most people don’t even know they may have a hear condition. Another thing to note is even if someone has a few plaques in their coronaries it doesn’t mean they can’t run a fckng marathon. Plaques start forming early in your coronaries and if you find them on autopsy you have to document it as “coronary artery disease”.
The way that report sounded it made it seem like ole boy was in walker attached to an oxygen tank.
Now all the badge bunnies coming out and acting like dude had nothing to do with his death.
He was so sick he was able to work as a security guard at a night club. I’m sure he never had to control someone or run across the club when another guard asked for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back