P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm in public education and I don't think it's a dumping ground. Teachers teaching social studies are genuinely interested in the subject. And at least in Florida, Civics is mandated in middle school and there is a state assessment just like in Reading and Math.

If it is poorly taught that has more to do with teacher competency or perhaps poor curriculum and there is certainly room for debate in those areas.
I’m from South Florida and my mom has been a teacher as well for 23 years. I can personally say that I knew more about history than about 1 of my teachers. Granted I’m a history nut BUT I always felt I could’ve taught a lot of subjects better than my teachers.

Meaning if the officer was arrested and charged for Murder 1 or 2 he would’ve gotten off then the DA would’ve had to face double jeopardy statues to recharge him with something like Manslaughter and Murder 3.

double jeopardy is being tried twice for the same crime, not charged. And they could have easily reduced the charges based on autopsy findings with no DJ issues since he hasn’t even been tried yet

double jeopardy is being tried twice for the same crime, not charged. And they could have easily reduced the charges based on autopsy findings with no DJ issues since he hasn’t even been tried yet
But you would’ve been screwed if they requested a speedy trial wouldn’t you? Going in with that video as a big piece of your case and then having the autopsy drop?

Advertisement
OP achieved what he was looking for. Push his rhetoric to keep people fractured. Sad state.

I’m from South Florida and my mom has been a teacher as well for 23 years. I can personally say that I knew more about history than about 1 of my teachers. Granted I’m a history nut BUT I always felt I could’ve taught a lot of subjects better than my teachers.
Dude this is a great point. I work With people of all ages down here and one of the things that strikes me the most is the complete ignorance of the most significant historical topics when it comes to this country. World history isn’t even a topic that they have a clue in either.
I played the “only a bill” school house rock song and a 20 year old said “they never taught us that”. Freaking incredible down here. This standardized testing FCAT Killed education man.
I’ve asked stupid sht like where is the Nile River?
Remember when true tea party started? Dude literally asking wtf is up with that? Why are they calling themselves the tea party? Some dues done here had no idea wtf the Boston tea party was. Freaking shocked.

Can't disagree there are some incompetent teachers out there and some just biding time so they can accumulate their years so they can retire. They lost whatever passion due to burn out or just cynicism with the education system in general.

Advertisement
Dude this is a great point. I work With people of all ages down here and one of the things that strikes me the most is the complete ignorance of the most significant historical topics when it comes to this country. World history isn’t even a topic that they have a clue in either.
I played the “only a bill” school house rock song and a 20 year old said “they never taught us that”. Freaking incredible down here. This standardized testing FCAT Killed education man.
I’ve asked stupid sht like where is the Nile River?
Remember when true tea party started? Dude literally asking wtf is up with that? Why are they calling themselves the tea party? Some dues done here had no idea wtf the Boston tea party was. Freaking shocked.
It was their intent all along. Education has been poisoned by agenda driven leftist.

Not when the victim says "I can't breathe".

yes it is. First of all If you can talk, you are breathing. Secondl, you think cops have to stop applying force if a suspect says he’s being hurt? Thirdly, the cop should have gotten off him after the cuffs were on him, and definitely after he went limp. And i think the charge of third degree murder or manslaughter is appropriate

Advertisement
pulling number out your ***? Or are u his agent ?..to Chicago yes Gun need to be off the streets. Many in my community have spoken up for years about Chicago. But it falls on deaths ears. That’s until the violence effects the Northside I suppose🤷🏾‍♂️. Don’t act as tho ppl are not aware of the issues in The chi.

he wanted $20M From the xfl, so yeah he’s being realistic with his contract demands🙃

Haha, okay. Are you really trying to get tough on a message board? I said "what" because your post made no ******* sense. You're calling me soft yet you apparently got so heated because I down voted you? How ironic.
Spin whatever logic you want to restore your manliness....
It didn't make sense but you still admitted to being a down voting Nancy. Stay off my posts and you won't have to worry about me making you look like a duck.

It will be murder 3 and he'll get the same sentence that another former Minneapolis officer Mohamed Noor got for shooting down Justine Damond, 12.5 years.

Very strong point. She was that Aussie woman right?

Advertisement
Mohamed Noor was found guilty of murder 3 and manslaughter. This case will never see above murder 3 because of the law in Minnesota and he'll do little jail time.

Keith "I'm so woke and I beat my woman" Ellison is DA of Twinnies or AG of MN?

Im too lazy to look it up.

It was their intent all along. Education has been poisoned by agenda driven leftist.

Definitely. Various advocacy groups and lobbyists with political pull want their agenda promulgated in the curriculum. Education is morphing more and more into indoctrination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back