P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Mr. Rah Rah is conspicuously silent. This isn't like all these events are in Miami and he's the head coach at UiF hundreds of miles away in Gainesville either. The University of Minnesota is in Minneapolis and about 4 miles from where all this happened/is happening. No public or social media statements from Fleck on any of it when he has players posting statements that they're fearful for their own lives.

Even OUR OC has been days ahead on this. That's all I got. I just hate corches full of shtick but are either idiots, sissies or of ****ty character themselves when it comes to speaking on any societal issues- especially in their own backyard.

Advertisement
Correct as usual, Tad. Maybe he can go out to tonight’s riot and give a “do it for little Tommy” speech like he did for the Cubs.
Oh you already know tonight is gonna be a hoot. It’s Friday and it’s time to party.

For the past 20 years Saban ain’t said sht about anything except Mercedes Benz and Coca Cola while living in kkklanville. Fans were saying the n word at uga during a football game.
Money phones get poor reception to any racism or social inequities. Saban can say that the cops were right and a knee to the back of the neck while unarmed and handcuffed is the way to go on anybody a shade darker than Eva Longoria.

Advertisement
1590760899958.png

1590761012879.png

Who cares what his opinion is anyway?

If he did say something, you’d call it a gimmick.

He's the highest paid state employee in Minnesota. That should come with like at minimum an iota of responsibility to be visible in a situation like this- especially when he tries to be visible at EVERY other opportunity.

Why would I personally or anyone else call it a "gimmick"? All this shows is that all his other "genuine" talk is the gimmick.

Advertisement
For the past 20 years Saban ain’t said sht about anything except Mercedes Benz and Coca Cola while living in kkklanville. Fans were saying the n word at uga during a football game.
Money phones get poor reception to any racism or social inequities. Saban can say that the cops were right and a knee to the back of the neck while unarmed and handcuffed is the way to go on anybody a shade darker than Eva Longoria.
I know kids who went on recruiting visits to bama and said they have segregated parties there wifh the Greeks

Advertisement
I know kids who went on recruiting visits to bama and said they have segregated parties there wifh the Greeks
Yup...that’s a thing. They still have white only fraternities.

Advertisement
Well documented evidence of racist frats all over youtube and the media. Not to mention the sht that comes out in the news about racist acts in the cities around those universities. Kids don't care as long as the bag ain’t lite. Kids go to pedohile state and people in that town worship a dude and an athletic department that covered up child rape for years.

What do we want? Justice!

Sam Adams and the gang vandalize a British ship and destroy property.

Pure geniuses................
Oh really? People from another country are coming into your homes, taking what they want, forcing you to give them housing, taxing you a ridiculous amount, and not allowing you to govern yourself like you used to? That’s what is going on here? Acts of war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back