P.J. Fleck- A Leader of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? People from another country are coming into your homes, taking what they want, forcing you to give them housing, taxing you a ridiculous amount, and not allowing you to govern yourself like you used to? That’s what is going on here? Acts of war?

Sound like Cubans.

Advertisement
What do we want? Justice!

Sam Adams and the gang vandalize a British ship and destroy property.

Pure geniuses................
Since you seem to not know what you’re talking about, let me show you what George Washington would’ve done in this very situation.

Oh what do you know, March the entire ******* army down to Minneapolis.

I know the point you're trying to make, but trying to tie a bigger argument over police being tougher on blacks than whites starts with getting justice for this one case. It's a slam dunk. Then you move on to the next one. There will be times that people resist arrest and will subsequently get hurt. By focusing on the painfully obvious cases like this, you get public support. There's not a human being who can see and hear that video without their heart breaking.

Rioting and looting do absolutely nothing to stop police violence. Amplifying cases where it's possible that the police are right hurts credibility. These things allow the true problem to lose focus. There's a problem in the Minneapolis PD and they need to fix it.

For the past 20 years Saban ain’t said sht about anything except Mercedes Benz and Coca Cola while living in kkklanville. Fans were saying the n word at uga during a football game.
Money phones get poor reception to any racism or social inequities. Saban can say that the cops were right and a knee to the back of the neck while unarmed and handcuffed is the way to go on anybody a shade darker than Eva Longoria.

Sabag always comes to mind in these scenarios simply because of the amount of power he wields within that godforsaken state. And don't get me wrong, I think he's personally a colossal piece of **** and almost entirely self-centered but I was actually surprised he did that psa about wearing a mask- even if his only motivation was saving his season.

But this isn't even that difficult for Fleck. At minimum he could've issued a statement that shows some attempted understanding/empathy AND then encouraged peaceful protests.

Again. A real leader.

Advertisement
Oh really? People from another country are coming into your homes, taking what they want, forcing you to give them housing, taxing you a ridiculous amount, and not allowing you to govern yourself like you used to? That’s what is going on here? Acts of war?
A guy took a knee on the sidelines and was vilified for it and run out of the league (and don't hand me the crap that he isn't better than some of the dregs holding backup QB positions in the NFL). No one listened. We have a guy murdered here on video, and a guy who got murdered by vigilantes who weren't going to be charged in Georgia recently. The exact thing he was trying to bring attention to. You're supposed to get your day in court, unless I've read the Constitution wrong. And it doesn't say white guys only.

I know the point you're trying to make, but trying to tie a bigger argument over police being tougher on blacks than whites starts with getting justice for this one case. It's a slam dunk. Then you move on to the next one. There will be times that people resist arrest and will subsequently get hurt. By focusing on the painfully obvious cases like this, you get public support. There's not a human being who can see and hear that video without their heart breaking.

Rioting and looting do absolutely nothing to stop police violence. Amplifying cases where it's possible that the police are right hurts credibility. These things allow the true problem to lose focus. There's a problem in the Minneapolis PD and they need to fix it.
They didn’t even let an autopsy happen and they decided that it’ll be a bright ******* idea to try to burn the very precinct that’s probably got the evidence to put the cop in jail like it wouldn’t ruin the case or anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since you seem to not know what you’re talking about, let me show you what George Washington would’ve done in this very situation.

Oh what do you know, March the entire ******* army down to Minneapolis.
I'll make it clear to you, someone posted that vandalism and looting wasn't a valid way to protest and get someones attention. And then I pointed out a historical instance of vandalism that is deified. And it certainly got George the thirds attention.

I don't really agree with what is going on, but I can certainly see the motivation and anger behind it.

Last edited:
He's the highest paid state employee in Minnesota. That should come with like at minimum an iota of responsibility to be visible in a situation like this- especially when he tries to be visible at EVERY other opportunity.

Why would I personally or anyone else call it a "gimmick"? All this shows is that all his other "genuine" talk is the gimmick.
I don’t care for public figure’s opinion much. Especially issues like this. He’s a public employee, but he doesn’t know **** about ****. I’d rather ask the guy laying asphalt what his opinion is since he’s not a millionaire living a different life than the rest of us.

Hollywood has become especially insufferable. They can take a good cause and morph it into some agenda driven ******* child of what it should be.

Advertisement
Yup...that’s a thing. They still have white only fraternities.
a kid i know was like "i aint never going there. that place was weird. i rather go to an ohio state or a michigan. they dont want us around unless we have a helmet on and we are scoring td's"

Advertisement
You can watch the evidence for yourself, the video is out there.
You know that the video doesn’t prove anything right? You know that they need the autopsy to be done to rule out literally any other explanation on how he died right? It will literally be more important in this case than the video being that it would prove beyond a reasonable that the officer killed him...right?

For the looters to burn down their own neighborhoods, it's just adding more blight. This area might not recover for 20-30 years.

Now, want to make a point? Start breaking **** in Edina MN (a wealthy suburb of the Twinnies).

I don't blame this mob one bit for their rage and hurt. Ultimately unproductive and not in their interest, but this problem must be addressed and corrected immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back