OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement

Advertisement
"I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year"

7 pages in somebody has probably brought this up, BUT.. If dude feels like they have no leadership for the 3rd straight season its time to take a look in the fckin mirror!

Ditto... that’s pretty concerning. Even more concerning to say it out loud and put the blame on his players and not him. Lmao. Gotta love this “coach” and his commitment to his kids.

I have faced bias and had people call me out of my name, although it has rarely happened to me in the last couple of decades. And I understand the race hustling that is often used, especially by the media. To me this situation is more about cultural bias as opposed to one based on race. But to each his own.
What does this bias you've faced have to do at all with your statement? The guy commented on an article about a black player being arrested and made a statement about Miami recruits. Don't understand what is so hard to see here.

He'll have several natys before it is over. What he has done in year 2 & 3 is amazing as a new head coach. Has anybody else matched.

Your correct it's amazing what he's done in 3 years......

Of course when you have unlimited blank checks at your disposal you can do anything

Advertisement
you mean that cant happen at 3am?
I know all jurisdictions are different...but when I worked as a LEO in Brevard County the judges saw 1st appearances at 9am or 10am the following morning if my memory serves me. And on weekends they often weren't there and a prisoner would have to wait until Monday morning for their 1st appearance.

I currently live in a neighboring county to Clarke county and I highly doubt there is a judge available at 3am in the county jail. Maybe they can make an exception for a 5 star recruit though.

Anthony Coaxum
J.P Taravella
Defensive End
Class 2021

First I've heard of him. He reps the Canes as hard as anyone. But I don't see his stuff anywhere but twitter.

I've never heard of him but then again I'm not exactly an expert on the 2021 kids. Disirregardless, I support ANY local kid willing to echo that sentiment. Hopefully Manny amplifies it with all these kids.

Advertisement
I don't understand the get out of South Florida to stay out of trouble crap at all. If these kids can't control themselves in SoFla then they can't control themselves anywhere else either.

Read your on a UGA board that he got into a argument with a police officer...and that got him in handcuffs..if true that’s ridiculous

Advertisement
And several of us were criticized here concerned about red flags.

Good luck UGA. Good luck TS.

Sadly, could be first of many issues with him.

I don't wish kids ill will, but I do wish they would act more professional. We also have to accept that the states that went to war to preserve slavery, confederate anti "United" States, Jim Crow, Segregation states are the locations where young AA football players seem to want to bring pleasure and good cheer to. While it's unreasonable to believe all their fans, boosters and institutions are "rampant" racists, it would also be unwise to believe racism is not pervasive throughout their fans, boosters and institutional leaders.

Arguing with police, right or wrong, usually doesn't produce best outcome.
This is true. But the cop should be able to defuse the situation. In no way should a argument with a 17-18 year old lead to the kid spending time in cuffs at a precinct. In order to flex the authority they have.

Advertisement
Back