OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

If I threw 300k at a 17 year old kid to play football and he ends up getting arrested before the first scrimmage I would be ****ed too.

Then do us all a favor, don’t recruit in SFL. Keep up there in Jawja and leave the kids down here alone. No one forced them to throw bags around, they’re just trying to go the route Alabaga goes. I guess what really irks me is the parents.

Advertisement
Dude you are talking out of your ***! You don’t know the details of what went down to say cops should be able to diffuse a situation no matter the age.
I never said I knew all the details . If you took the time and read, I stated I’m basing it off the rumors coming from the UGA board. But a argument with a 17-18 year old should not end in a arrest..I’m not even gonna bring in the race part of it..but take a lap and a nap and take the time and read next time

I’ll say it again. Fck him. He’s lucky those redneck cops have to run video all the time. Old days those **** kickers would have tuned him up for getting mouthy.

P. S. You have no clue what POS Stephenson did.
So he’s a POS cause he ain’t sign with Miami lmao. Getting “mouthy” warrants a arrest..not supposed to in America

Dude is gonna bust so hard. I look forward to seeing him on Netflix at Last Chance U.

I don't fault him for taking bags. I prolly would too. But once you take that money you are a professional. You need to train, work, and lead like a pro. End of story

Advertisement
Don't even know why they write this up as a crime...it's a catch-all for all kinds of sundry things.....like yelling too loud in a drunken manner outside the bar at 3am.

If they could hear me grunting during my morning dump they'd write me. Especially if that old lady in the upstairs apartment can hear me and gets tired of calling the front desk cause she thinks somebody's about to expire.

Advertisement
I don’t see the referenced tweet as evidence of racism. Rather, it demonstrates how that person feels about the City of Miami (and nearby areas). After all, it’s not like like fans like this want the recruiting focus to shift to Finland or Norway.
Only college team that I heard of that ever had a player from France. Did you hear that, France!

Advertisement
He'll have several natys before it is over. What he has done in year 2 & 3 is amazing as a new head coach. Has anybody else matched.

I don’t think so. He had his NC game and loss. Senior team with tons of talent. That was his shot and he has been drifting down since. Money is bringing recruits but the magic isn’t there. As far as matching his results, our own dear Coker went undefeated first two years, won one title and got cheated out of the second. Kirby will have to wait for Saban to retire.

Advertisement
Don't even know why they write this up as a crime...it's a catch-all for all kinds of sundry things.....like yelling too loud in a drunken manner outside the bar at 3am.

If they could hear me grunting during my morning dump they'd write me. Especially if that old lady in the upstairs apartment can hear me and gets tired of calling the front desk cause she thinks somebody's about to expire.

Funny, but more than we needed to know- especially at 5 am sitting on the throne with a iPad.

So he’s a POS cause he ain’t sign with Miami lmao. Getting “mouthy” warrants a arrest..not supposed to in America

****, not that many years ago that got you shot by Ft Lauderdale cops and they were equal opportunity types, shot regardless of color.

What's that saying again?

You can beat the rap, but you're never going to beat the ride.

I never said I knew all the details . If you took the time and read, I stated I’m basing it off the rumors coming from the UGA board. But a argument with a 17-18 year old should not end in a arrest..I’m not even gonna bring in the race part of it..but take a lap and a nap and take the time and read next time
Because you don’t know the details and you are basing your statement on rumors and the sure bet of a fan board, you are still talking out of your ***! Geez!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back