OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
I saw he got hurt in practice either yesterday or Friday. Dislocated a finger and jammed another.

Advertisement
“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.”

Only towards the university of Miami, where a parent can disqualify an entire school for potentially having bad distractions. As long as the school is outside of South Florida it doesn’t matter I guess...

Last edited:
Advertisement
“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.

Smart said last Tuesday he had concerns about the leadership on his team.

‘I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year,” Smart said. “I think you can’t find true leadership, and you can’t manipulate it. You can’t make it happen.’”

And this is what happens when u simply star gaze. Smart is not Saban. He may have bigger bags to work w, but this program is this close to imploding.

“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.”

Only towards the university of Miami, where a parent can disqualify an entire school for potentially having bad distractions. As long as the school is outside of Florida it doesn’t matter I guess...

Shh, don’t tell mama, they got their loot.

Advertisement
“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.

Smart said last Tuesday he had concerns about the leadership on his team.

‘I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year,” Smart said. “I think you can’t find true leadership, and you can’t manipulate it. You can’t make it happen.’”

And this is what happens when u simply star gaze. Smart is not Saban. He may have bigger bags to work w, but this program is this close to imploding.
I've been saying it, he is a MR with better stars. UGA has reached their peak and it is only down hill from here.

Advertisement

Hope he succeeds but if not.

Advertisement
Back