OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement

THIS IS WHO YOU ARE SENDING YOUR KIDS TO

Last edited:
Kurby must’ve suffered a severe blow to the head, with severe and permanent damage to the pre-frontal cortex, at some point in his life. Let me quote something for you (from the attached article):

Smart said last Tuesday he had concerns about the leadership on his team.

“I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year,” Smart said. “I think you can’t find true leadership, and you can’t manipulate it. You can’t make it happen.”

Did brain-dead Kurby forget HE IS the head coach and leader of the puppy dogs?

Advertisement
Surely this was a big misunderstanding...im waiting to see some $$$ to be dispersed before I will comment any further.

THIS IS WHO YOU ARE SENDING YOUR KIDS TO

Incredible. Those country fried idiots wouldn’t know talent if it knocked down their mother-in-law shack. But on another note - it is telling that this is the 3rd arrest in the past month. Lack of leadership? This is what you get whenever you throw bags of $$$ at kids and their families; a sense of entitlement. That, and what else is there to do in Athens lulz

Advertisement
Everything and the kitchen sink to negatively recruit Miami.
Doesn’t matter how many kids get arrested (Florida) doesn’t matter how bad you look or how many games you lose (FSU)
It’s miami that has a problem.
It’s miami where kids get in trouble. It’s miami that can’t develop talent, it’s miami that has coaching issues.
Everyone else that actually has problems is immune to all kind of sht except us.
Even when players graduate over 10 years ago and play in the league for several years, when they face trouble it’s never former nfl player...... it’s former Miami Hurricane.
It would be funny if the parents thought it was but it isn’t cause hey keep sending their kids away to shark tooth now mullet Erkel and bangs boy. And how could I forget candi’s cuck boy.

Advertisement
Kurby must’ve suffered a severe blow to the head, with severe and permanent damage to the pre-frontal cortex, at some point in his life. Let me quote something for you (from the attached article):

Smart said last Tuesday he had concerns about the leadership on his team.

“I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year,” Smart said. “I think you can’t find true leadership, and you can’t manipulate it. You can’t make it happen.”

Did brain-dead Kurby forget HE IS the head coach and leader of the puppy dogs?
Insert player under bus as soon as you face a little bit of trouble. Comical.

You speaking the truth brother, he crying about leadership all that falls on the head coach he supposed to set the tone for the team to follow.
That's is a serious problem and from the looks of it, it will not get fixed anytime soon. Ur not winning a championship without great leadership.

Advertisement
Lots of great stuff going on at UGA and in the SEC. Thank Based Gawd our kids have the chance to flee Miami and Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back