OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.”

Only towards the university of Miami, where a parent can disqualify an entire school for potentially having bad distractions. As long as the school is outside of South Florida it doesn’t matter I guess...
Wow Athens Ga, den of iniquity. So many bad distractions. Stone Mountain, Six Flags, Lake Lanier......,ah,.. wait,.. those are ATTRACTIONS,.. yeah my bad. But they are still bad attractions.just sayin’😁

You mean Georgia fans are racist and think Miami athletes are thugs? Mind ******* blowing.

I don’t see the referenced tweet as evidence of racism. Rather, it demonstrates how that person feels about the City of Miami (and nearby areas). After all, it’s not like like fans like this want the recruiting focus to shift to Finland or Norway.

NOPE. Dont think they care at all. Bags will be dropping from Athens again this recruiting class.
Seems like they've been a little quiet in SFL so far this class. Got to start watching who is taking sneak visits down there this spring/summer.

Advertisement
I don’t see the referenced tweet as evidence of racism. Rather, it demonstrates how that person feels about the City of Miami (and nearby areas). After all, it’s not like like fans like this want the recruiting focus to shift to Finland or Norway.
They aren't recruiting white players from the Miami area. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or legal scholar to read in between the lines there.

Advertisement

That’s because you’re either ignorant to today’s issues or part of the problem. Calling a black kid (from Miami) a thug today is discriminative, and code for ***** in many references. Doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines.

Both players are facing problems, I hope they can find strength and support far away from home, with not family or friends to help during these hard times.
I know every kid have the right to go whereever they want, at the same time it is a parent responsibility to know what is best for a child.
If a kid is not ready to go away from home yet, keep him close to you, support and guidance is needed until they are mature.
Money is not everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back