OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everytime I see these kids go away and get in trouble I always hope that it’s one arrest closer to these parents realizing sending their kids away from home isn’t the cure all for keeping them out of trouble.

When they are home they are at least within arms length of their discipline and care whereas your sending them away expecting a coach who has 100 other kids to keep up with to keep them out of trouble.

Maybe one of these days they will smarten up...................................naw won’t happen.But on the bright side they still got that bag money or new car to drive around in so alls good.Kid will be fine.

Advertisement
Nobody is "happy" about Rique getting arrested. We're all just beating our chest about how stupid the negative recruiting pitch is about needing to leave south Florida to stay out of trouble.
I’m happy about it. I’d be happier if they tazed that pos traitor. Fck all these South Florida baggots and their pimp mommies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These dudes really go shuffle for those racist institutions for $500,000. I can’t stand these young cats who is teaching then about our history in this nation. If they really think racism is irrelevant they need to realize that the big money people for these institutions are older and established people (mfs born in 1940,50,60). This **** eats me up. Play for anybody but those racist *** schools

They aren't recruiting white players from the Miami area. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or legal scholar to read in between the lines there.

I have faced bias and had people call me out of my name, although it has rarely happened to me in the last couple of decades. And I understand the race hustling that is often used, especially by the media. To me this situation is more about cultural bias as opposed to one based on race. But to each his own.

“Stevenson is the third Georgia football player who has been arrested in the last month.

Smart said last Tuesday he had concerns about the leadership on his team.

I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year,” Smart said. “I think you can’t find true leadership, and you can’t manipulate it. You can’t make it happen.’”

And this is what happens when u simply star gaze. Smart is not Saban. He may have bigger bags to work w, but this program is this close to imploding.

"I’ve never felt great about leadership at this point in time, I didn’t feel great two years ago, I didn’t feel great last year"

7 pages in somebody has probably brought this up, BUT.. If dude feels like they have no leadership for the 3rd straight season its time to take a look in the fckin mirror!

Advertisement
Back