OT: Tyrique Stevenson arrested

Advertisement
Manny will not sit idly by and take the high road when other schools negative recruit against us.
Manny will have no problem letting mommas know their kids don’t need to leave Miami to avoid trouble and are more likely to get in trouble elsewhere. What is our arrest record vs these other schools?

And that's one of the things I'm most excited about. ***** the nice guy take the high road turn the other cheek nonsense.

Advertisement
And that's one of the things I'm most excited about. ***** the nice guy take the high road turn the other cheek nonsense.

Exactly. The days of the shtick that Rick and Alfredo used to sell ONLY about all the positives of Miami (Golden's go-to crap was always that it's a "world class" city) as you KNOW neither was disparaging any of these other places or college towns because they were both obviously conflicted (and lazy on this front) are apparently and hopefully over.

Advertisement
Disorderly conduct? Cmon mane yall boys reaching here
Think about how disorderly you have to be to get arrested at an $EC school. You better believe if they didn’t know he was a football player prior to the arrest they knew before he was officially booked

To these parents it’s not about the trouble in Miami compared to other places anymore.Any parent that truly wants to really know about that can do 2 minutes worth of research and find out that this isn’t true in the least.

All they need to do is pull up the arrest reports of UFAG ,Semenholes.puppies etc to see that their little boys are much safer in Gables than most any place in CFB with the exception of maybe a place like Iowa or somewhere like that where the only nightlife is tipping cows.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BAGS NOW!!!!!!

Nothing more.Nothing Less.

The “I want my son away from S. fla because I want him away from getting in Trouble is all just major bullsHT.

It’s all about “ SHOW ME THE MONEY” now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question 1: Does it involve a Cane?
Question 2: Does it ***** over FSU, ND, or UF?

If the answer to both is no, you've probably posted on the wrong forum.

Advertisement
Back