OT: The new ford bronco/Trucks/Jeeps thread

Put your builds up if ya feel like sharing. Old or new, all will get love.

Advertisement
All electric btw...I’m still gonna drive diesel though.
Don’t need diesel; not pulling anything that would require it. And the torque on the EV’s is excellent.

It came down to the 2019 GMC Denali or the 2019 Ram 1500 Limited (debated on waiting to see what Ford would bring). I chose the Ram. Thought about changing the wheels and tires but the factory 22’s look/ride good and I’m definitely getting an electric when they debut anyway. I like the Cyber Truck, but I really want to see what GM does with Hummer EV (it’s a pickup truck) - even though I know they’ll make the typical cheap GM interior. Ford, Ram, Toyota … who knows what they’ll do by then, but the idea of a truck that’s sub-3 for 60 … that’s why the next one will be an EV.

Don’t need diesel; not pulling anything that would require it. And the torque on the EV’s is excellent.

It came down to the 2019 GMC Denali or the 2019 Ram 1500 Limited (debated on waiting to see what Ford would bring). I chose the Ram. Thought about changing the wheels and tires but the factory 22’s look/ride good and I’m definitely getting an electric when they debut anyway. I like the Cyber Truck, but I really want to see what GM does with Hummer EV (it’s a pickup truck) - even though I know they’ll make the typical cheap GM interior. Ford, Ram, Toyota … who knows what they’ll do by then, but the idea of a truck that’s sub-3 for 60 … that’s why the next one will be an EV.
I feel you. I actually never figured you would be a truck guy. How do you like the new ram? I’m thinking about the rebel for myself and the tech package in it is the same as the higher end rams.

I get around in the 19 Denali. Love it

You generally want to stay away from the first year of any car, and especially so with a new manufacturer. Even Tesla has had multiple issues with the new cars they have come out with. That's why I wouldnt get a model Y now, and why I will wait a year before the Cyber truck.
I understand... Still looks cool though...

Advertisement
tenor (1).gif

Looks like a land rover to me..not sure how I feel about it. I love those 66 broncos tho, if I could get one cheaper than what they go for nice I'd do it.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Lol jk...hope they bring the 2-door Tahoes and Yukons back out. I'll definitely purchase.

Advertisement
First on race day.

My wife's been wanting another truck. She's considering a 4 door Ranger. The Taco is too small and gets crappy MPG. The full size is nice, but expensive to fill up.

First on race day.

My wife's been wanting another truck. She's considering a 4 door Ranger. The Taco is too small and gets crappy MPG. The full size is nice, but expensive to fill up.
My wife keeps telling me when the kids jave a few more years in them she's trading in the explorer for a truck larger than mine. Lol

First on race day.

Yea, the backseat is small but I’m really happy with my Tacoma. It actually feels like a truck and that’s something I didn’t expect. I would actually recommend the Tacoma. Really easy to mod, not hard to maintain, and it’s fun.

Advertisement
Yea, the backseat is small but I’m really happy with my Tacoma. It actually feels like a truck and that’s something I didn’t expect. I would actually recommend the Tacoma. Really easy to mod, not hard to maintain, and it’s fun.
She had a Sienna and went to a Highlander and misses the Sienna. I'm not sure she'd be happy with a small truck, even a Ranger and I won't be happy with really bad fuel economy as she drives a lot more than I do. She wants a full size, but unless her next job is really close to home, I don't see that happening.

She had a Sienna and went to a Highlander and misses the Sienna. I'm not sure she'd be happy with a small truck, even a Ranger and I won't be happy with really bad fuel economy as she drives a lot more than I do. She wants a full size, but unless her next job is really close to home, I don't see that happening.
4runner is my in the closet pick...

9b57be8ae41d1eeabc07e7ebe79be599.jpg

4runner is my in the closet pick...

9b57be8ae41d1eeabc07e7ebe79be599.jpg
She has her mind on a truck and I want something that can carry wood. Specifically, pallets and 8' long planks. I'm not giving up my Mustang to do that though, so encouraging her to a happy medium is my only option.

Advertisement
She has her mind on a truck and I want something that can carry wood. Specifically, pallets and 8' long planks. I'm not giving up my Mustang to do that though, so encouraging her to a happy medium is my only option.
Happy wife happy life..

Advertisement
Back