OT: The new ford bronco/Trucks/Jeeps thread

Advertisement
Looks awful. Does it come with rhinestone jeans w/crosses and tap out shirts?

Ford really **** the bed with F150 and Bronco exteriors. I'm holding out the new Tundra saves the day.
That light concept is hideous on the F-150.

I hear ya but I'd be happy with a 6.... I don't need a 8... I know it would make it better and all that but I'd be happy with it as is....One thing I will say is when I first saw it I thought it was the Toyota FJ Cruiser.... Looks cool in ads and all that but on the street it kinda looks off a bit..
Did you see what they teased us with though?
Bronco.

2020 Ford Bronco Concept Designed By a Fan Forum Is Absolutely Perfect

That and the other one cane chain gang posted to me are far better.

Did you see what they teased us with though?
Bronco.

2020 Ford Bronco Concept Designed By a Fan Forum Is Absolutely Perfect

That and the other one cane chain gang posted to me are far better.
No I didn't see that one... That looks really nice...2 door has a sportier feel to it for sure.... Would have to see one live on the street to really get a true vibe on it ...

Advertisement
So what does everybody else drive?

I currently have a taco but I’m saving for a Rebel or the TRX being released as a daily and for a project 3rd gen 2500 Cummins to build.

That's a retro Bronco from 68 to 72, which was the absolute glory era of the Bronco. Smart play and a huge upgrade over any of the Broncos they've made since that glory era.
Really? I’ve only seen the 80’s Bronco and kinda thought that was what they were playing for.

Edit: I see what you’re saying

DCBE0D07-5D94-46CF-9900-2BA658F7F5EA.jpeg

Advertisement
It’d look a whole lot better if all that cheap plastic was replaced with chrome. I can see these getting tricked out with some nice rims and chrome grill, trim and handles.

And actually.....

Feb 21, 2020

CanesInSight Forum Rules (Revised)

This is a football site. It should be fun and a little crude. That's what people like about CanesInSight. But there are areas we want to address.

Violating these simple rules is an infraction. Everything has a 1 point warning base value. That doesn't mean an extreme case won't warrant a permaband
  • Post off topic multiple times in a thread
  • Wishing harm on another individual
  • Excessive Bumping
  • Creating off topic thread
  • Impersonating staff
  • Inappropriate advertising / spam
  • Personal attacks
  • Personal information
  • Posting copyright information
  • Politics
  • Posting false information
  • Posting NSFW content
  • Racism
  • Sexual Harassment
Lol guy shut the **** up. What a boomer post.

Advertisement
Did you see the one that was created by Diesel Dave and company? That one doesn’t look half bad and it’s priced well even though a basic one is like 60k.

No I did not. The Tesla truck starts at $40K, which considering it requires no gas, maintenance, repairs, etc is awesome.

Advertisement
No I did not. The Tesla truck starts at $40K, which considering it requires no gas, maintenance, repairs, etc is awesome.
Look up nikolamotor.com. It’s called a badger and he teamed with Diesel Dave to build the truck.

The original design went from 66-77, Then took over the F series body for 78-79, then the new F series that ran from 80-96. When the F150 redesigned, the Bronco was dropped. They were carbureted until 85, then went FI along with the Mustang.

Advertisement
Back