OT: The new ford bronco/Trucks/Jeeps thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tesla Cyber Truck rival

1594691291320.jpeg

Advertisement
Last edited:
Oh I forgot this doozie

The Ford Bronco “Sport”...perfect for all your new born baby having “truck” guys.
It’s almost as if they went out of their way to put the ugliest tire/wheel combo they could find on it for their promotional ad.

Advertisement
So what does everybody else drive?

I currently have a taco but I’m saving for a Rebel or the TRX being released as a daily and for a project 3rd gen 2500 Cummins to build.

If you already have a truck get a car. I have an SS and I love it. Of course I’m under 30 and don’t have any kids so I don’t have to own anything responsible yet.

Advertisement
this thread has boomer vs millennial written all over it...the endless and exhausting conversation about how who's generation is going to provide the most for the future...

This vehicle is nice...no its not the old Bronco, but its not supposed to be. However, I guarantee you that there will be a **** ton of boomers that will buy this m'fer...end of the day WIN

Tesla Cyber Truck rival

View attachment 121426
That looks crazy.... If I had the cash I would get it... Looks like a Mars rover...

If you already have a truck get a car. I have an SS and I love it. Of course I’m under 30 and don’t have any kids so I don’t have to own anything responsible yet.
I want a muscle car one day but I love trucks. Building them is a little hobby of mine and if there was any money in Diesel other than owning a repair shop that’s what I would’ve done as a career.

Advertisement
Back