OT: The new ford bronco/Trucks/Jeeps thread

Advertisement
And actually.....

Feb 21, 2020

CanesInSight Forum Rules (Revised)

This is a football site. It should be fun and a little crude. That's what people like about CanesInSight. But there are areas we want to address.

Violating these simple rules is an infraction. Everything has a 1 point warning base value. That doesn't mean an extreme case won't warrant a permaband
  • Post off topic multiple times in a thread
  • Wishing harm on another individual
  • Excessive Bumping
  • Creating off topic thread
  • Impersonating staff
  • Inappropriate advertising / spam
  • Personal attacks
  • Personal information
  • Posting copyright information
  • Politics
  • Posting false information
  • Posting NSFW content
  • Racism
  • Sexual Harassment
Midlo State of Mind, can you share some of the attention friend?

Nothing beats the Classic look of an older truck
I believe in Classic.
Have 5 vehicles including my pampered baby a 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ with 443,600 miles, and a Classic XKE Jag convertible.
Love my Jag, but the Jeep is my baby.
Only Jeepers would understand.
Soooooooooooooo similar to "It's a Cane thing"...............

Advertisement
I do like the new Bronco. Not perfect, but glad to see they went back to the original for inspiration, and not the “OJ” era.

I feel you. I actually never figured you would be a truck guy. How do you like the new ram? I’m thinking about the rebel for myself and the tech package in it is the same as the higher end rams.
Love it. And, you’re right, I wasn’t a truck guy. LOL. But, I may never go back to an SUV now. The luxury is on another level and the load leveling air suspension makes it smooth. 19- speaker Harman-Kardon … excellent for a stock system.

I get around in the 19 Denali. Love it
It was a toss-up. If the Denali had a better interior, hands down I would’ve bought it. I do love my Ram, but I’m not married to brands. The next one could very well be that Denali. Plus, let’s be honest, no one buys a truck for a tailgate (Carbon fiber bed…), but that foldout system is ridiculous - and I almost did! GM has beds locked down; the steps in the bumper should be copied by all manufacturers (The Ram split tailgate doesn’t move me at all), and the 2500’s have an additional bed step in under the C-pillar.

Last edited:
Advertisement
She had a Sienna and went to a Highlander and misses the Sienna. I'm not sure she'd be happy with a small truck, even a Ranger and I won't be happy with really bad fuel economy as she drives a lot more than I do. She wants a full size, but unless her next job is really close to home, I don't see that happening.
Man, put your woman in that full-size!

True story: a friend was staying with me and I let her drive my 2019 Ram while I drove my other car. I warned her: guys LOVE women in big trucks. She said everywhere she stopped and of course, every gas station, there were guys hitting on her or marveling that she would drive a Limited.

On second thought, maybe you shouldn’t.

Man, put your woman in that full-size!

True story: a friend was staying with me and I let her drive my 2019 Ram while I drove my other car. I warned her: guys LOVE women in big trucks. She said everywhere she stopped and of course, every gas station, there were guys hitting on her or marveling that she would drive a Limited.

On second thought, maybe you shouldn’t.
She's driven my 98 Ram, and she owned a 92 Bronco and a 2004 F150. We got rid of that one in 2008 or so when gas was pushing $4/gallon. It had a 36 gallon tank and most pumps had a $50 or $75 limit.

She's driven my 98 Ram, and she owned a 92 Bronco and a 2004 F150. We got rid of that one in 2008 or so when gas was pushing $4/gallon. It had a 36 gallon tank and most pumps had a $50 or $75 limit.
Trust me I know.

My regret is that is that mine didn’t have the 33 gal tank on it. I don’t worry about gas mileage; I just fill up and enjoy the Hemi.

Advertisement
lol... who the f wants to be on this planet...? especially after your generation ravaged what was left of it.

wouldn't be here? sounds amazing.
If you don't want to be on the planet, there's only one alternative. And what's that line from the song "The living years"...."every generation blames the one before."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back