OT: Sumlin will be exposed as a corch this year

Great offensive mind meets a rebuilding defense. Never a good combination for the defense. I'm hoping that Petrino won't have everything in place yet with his new system. I believe UL is going to a 3-4 this year under Grantham? Might be wrong, but if they are, that is usually not a smooth transition. UGA's defense was not good at all last year, but they also had to play a lot of youth.

Advertisement
USCe defense looked like Ono was giving advice on how to get torched. They did nothing to make it hard for Hill from the moment he took the 1st snap. They sat back and allowed him to pick who he wanted to catch the ball.

OP how do U like ur crow served

wouldn't go that far as there are still 11 games left, however you notice I was the first to comment in the thread admitting I was potentially wrong...

we now know that USCe isn't very good and the opening day win isn't so hot any more. 2 bad losses against 2 quality opponents. Still a lot of football left including Auburn, Bama and LSU.....

Great recruiter --- Great O mind but spends zero time on D. And the argument that this year is a rebuilding year on D is not correct - last year's team gave up 500+ yards in conference and should have lost to Duke in the bowl. Reminds of Steve S when he was at Florida --- didnt win until het brought in Bob Stoops to be his coordinator

Advertisement
He's another air raid guy who thinks the way to win titles is by passing as much as possible. It never wins in the end. Run the ball and play D is STILL the key to winning titles.

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOL

at all the "i told you so's" getting "i told you so'd"

this thread just keeps on giving. im hoping for another 2-3 more bumps throughout the year.

LOLOLOLOL

at all the "i told you so's" getting "i told you so'd"

this thread just keeps on giving. im hoping for another 2-3 more bumps throughout the year.

I love to see the type of faqqots who go around looking for old threads to get humiliated like this. It's genius.

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 8m8 minutes ago
Texas A&M announces that DC Mark Snyder has been let go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back