OT: Sumlin will be exposed as a corch this year

Lol hes accomplished more then al and hes a good coach not a one trick pony coach

Yes....he has accomplished more than Al....but Sumlin walked into a wwwaaayyyyy better position than Al did. Sumlin had alot of talent to work with on his roster.....and with that being said...his defenses should not be that bad

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have you not seen his recruiting classes? LMAO. Stop.
Yup. Certainly no class bias towards Texas players.

signed,

Mack Brown

Agree but I would take Sumlin here right now. South Florida skilled positions and that spread has me more intrigued lately. I know we have always been a pro style offense but to think about spreading the field with WR's we have coming aboard and **** it would be hard to defend.

Advertisement
Who cares? This is straight out of the pro-[insert UM coach under fire here] brigade - deflect and bring up some random "hey, so and so is overrated, no?" Debate.

Last edited:
Sherman consistently underachieved @ tamu. Wish they would've kept em. No rivals top 15 recruiting classes under Sherm so I don't see where he left all this talent. They're definitely going to take a step back this yr but Sumlin is a solid HC.

Advertisement
It's only 1 game but must say Sumlin had them ready. USCe is traditionly overrated but still impressive game by Aggies

not that it is a secret but expect things in College Station to go back to normal for them. Sumlin struggled last year in the SEC with 3 first rounders on the roster along with a defense that made ours look good at times. Certainly, he has recruited well in the last couple of years but he is a guy that has created his path with Case Keenum and Johnny Football with not much else to back it up.

You might want to edit your post...

Advertisement
It's only 1 game but must say Sumlin had them ready. USCe is traditionly overrated but still impressive game by Aggies

USCe defense is young and playing two corners that shouldnt be starting and should be taking a RS, plus they're breaking in a new defense as well. You add that with A&Ms offense that equals what we have in our hands a blow out.

Advertisement
😂😂😂😂 lmao
not that it is a secret but expect things in College Station to go back to normal for them. Sumlin struggled last year in the SEC with 3 first rounders on the roster along with a defense that made ours look good at times. Certainly, he has recruited well in the last couple of years but he is a guy that has created his path with Case Keenum and Johnny Football with not much else to back it up.

Advertisement
Back