OT: Sumlin will be exposed as a corch this year

Advertisement
Y'all got Sumlim ****ed up he can Coach with the best of em and kick they *** get over it. He will coaching a NFL team next year!

679.gif

Advertisement
Okay, Texas A&M is going 8-4 not 7-5 like I thought..... Defense is still weak

Name their 4 losses

Texas A&M Aggies
1-0, 1st in West Division

Thu, Aug 28 @ South Carolina W 52 - 28 Final
Sat, Sep 6 vs. Lamar 4:30 PM
Sat, Sep 13 vs. Rice 6:00 PM
Sat, Sep 20. @. SMU
Sat, Sep 27. vs. Arkansas
Sat, Oct 4. @. Mississippi State
Sat, Oct 11. vs. Ole Miss
Sat, Oct 18. @. Alabama
Sat, Nov 1. vs. Louisiana-Monroe
Sat, Nov 8. @. Auburn
Sat, Nov 15. vs. Missouri
Thu, Nov 27. vs. LSU

Im not taking shots but it was funny seeing this thread and that score at the same time. They'll be fine they lit up Bama the last couple years too. Sumlin is a ball COACH
OP how do U like ur crow served

wouldn't go that far as there are still 11 games left, however you notice I was the first to comment in the thread admitting I was potentially wrong...

Advertisement
Bama
Burn
Mizzou
Lsu
Could easily beat them...

Missouri? No, they don't have the horses on Offense

Auburn? Maybe but they have pretty tough 6 week stretch against LSU, Miss st, South Carolina, ole miss, A&M, UGA. No byes

LSU? Starting an awful lot of freshman at key positions.

I see them going 10-2 losing to Bama and either Auburn or Ole Miss.

Advertisement
I knew Sumlin wouldn't fail he just has a way of winning. USCe has clearly fell off so I think it was more that then anything. They will struggle some but they looked impressive. Guys were condtion. That TRue Freshman safety look like a junior. They are going to be **** in the SEC for years. Oline was in shape and flawless. A lot of true freshman contributed which was awesome to see. Since we will play alot of true freshman as well.

Advertisement
Props to OP for manning up and bumping this thread himself. Lot more than most others on here ever do. Repped.

Looks like Johnny ***ball and Evans weren't as crucial as previously thought. I would say Kenny Hill will probably take A&M further than Manziel, particularly since his first reaction isn't to run when his first read isn't open.

Y'all got Sumlim ****ed up he can Coach with the best of em and kick they *** get over it. He will coaching a NFL team next year!

He's certainly making all the right moves, it's clear he's capable of getting results from his staff and players. Never heard or read anything that diminishes his character. So, yeah...A definite future target for a NFL franchise.

Advertisement
Back