OT: Sumlin will be exposed as a corch this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I was looking for this thread. Hahahahah. I told u **** give me Sumlin and give them Golden. You see how A&M defense stepped up. They were worse than ours last year if that was possible. Let's see what we put out there. Maybe there is hope. Smh at the OP. It was all Manziel hahahahaha

Advertisement
Lol I was looking for this thread. Hahahahah. I told u **** give me Sumlin and give them Golden. You see how A&M defense stepped up. They were worse than ours last year if that was possible. Let's see what we put out there. Maybe there is hope. Smh at the OP. It was all Manziel hahahahaha

You do realize they gave up 433 yds and 4 touchdowns. Let's not get carried away.

You do realize they gave up 433 yds and 4 touchdowns. Let's not get carried away.
That is expected in a high scoring game. They were beyond atrocious last year. Key thing is they didn't get blown off the LOS. No one is getting carried away, with that offense if they are average on D they will do serious damage

Last edited:
Advertisement
This thread delivers [video]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h360/Hartge220/KatyPerryasElmoKatyPerryhoppingandhopping_890ee9_2 447803.gif[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back