OT: Sumlin will be exposed as a corch this year

Advertisement
He lost out on the #1 recruit in the nation who curiously chose Ole ****.....

I'll be glad when the NCAA finally investigates Ole Miss. They've been getting No. 1 players at their position for a while now....

If this was Bama, or LSU, or OSU, or any other school that's had a winning tradition over the last 20 years, that's different, but we're talking bout Ole Miss man. The same state that not to long ago, just officially abolished slavery. The same school who's mascot is a Confederate Army General. The same state where the Piggly Wiggly and the Walmarts are considered hot spots....and my parents are from there, so I know ain't nothing popping off in Mississippi, yet they continue to land No. 1 recruits? Something's fishy, for sure.

image.jpg

Advertisement
I love how some people are still like "Well Sumlin might want to just think about jumping to the NFL now...".

Advertisement
I love how some people are still like "Well Sumlin might want to just think about jumping to the NFL now...".

That's usually how it progresses right? Fail at a big time college HC gig and get an NFL HC gig.

Funny thing is that I bet Jerry Jones would interview him if he ever gets rid of his adopted ginger son in Dallas.

As a positional coach and/ or maybe even a coordinator. I don't think anyone is suggesting he go to the nfl to be a HC. But as a pos coach or coord? Sure, why not?

Advertisement
What a dumpster fire in College Station......

Na it isn't a dumpster fire because he can recruit....he just can't find a QB for his life. He should fire Moorehead though on the spot for the Twitter comment he made.

Mannie Netherly Decommits from Texas A&M After WR Coach's Tweets | Bleacher Report

He can recruit, wonder why they all leave?

Because they get on campus and smell the fresh stench of bull**** they didn't smell before..

Advertisement
What a dumpster fire in College Station......

Na it isn't a dumpster fire because he can recruit....he just can't find a QB for his life. He should fire Moorehead though on the spot for the Twitter comment he made.

Mannie Netherly Decommits from Texas A&M After WR Coach's Tweets | Bleacher Report

He can recruit, wonder why they all leave?

Because they get on campus and smell the fresh stench of bull**** they didn't smell before..

which would make it a dumpster fire, wouldn't it?

He's a terrible coach on defense who makes donofrio look fantastic in comparison. He is a fantastic offensive coach though.

Last edited:
Corch was originally invented as a term to deride urban Meyer because people thought he lucked into the 2006 national title. Now that he's won 2 more titles, he's obviously not a corch. Once the original corch isn't a corch after all, why do people still use the term.

Crazy how he had 3,5 star qb recruits. Now he is with Oklahomas sloppy seconds. He will get fired after this season. Tom Herman will be next head coach at A&M

Advertisement
Back