OT- Shalala

The fact is unless one has emails or notes from board meetings, no one has "hard" evidence. We have what is know as circumstancual evidence. Did I spell that wrong ***. prof.?

I have a small bit of inside information but almost everything I've posted is public record and has been reported.

Advertisement
Wish she had that passion for Miami football instead of second-rate clowns like Randy Shannon and Al Golden—the latter who she blindly stood by because he was "loyal" in the wake of Shapirogate. Forget the fact he had no clue how to run the program; just extend his contract because he stuck around. Good Lord.

Do you know that was 1985?

Do you know that's my point?

Jimbo Fisher was only making 1.7 million in 2009 when Randy was negotiating his second contract. It's a different money game today than it was then.

(and Jimmy's first year was actually 1984 but you don't know anything about Miami football so there's that)

Okay well Jimbo Fisher was OC in 2009 and wasn't hired as head coach until 2010 so not sure that helps your point.

Why did the budget for the coaching staff suddenly drastically increase when a new University President was hired? It could be 100% coincidence but considering the AD and BOT were the same, it only makes sense to question why it took a new President for it to happen.

You insinuated that she had a role...In a failed attempt to make her look like a jock lover.

No I didn't.

I merely countered your claim that it never would've gotten done with her in charge.

They spent $15 million on the Schwartz Center a mere 4 years before that.

But somehow the IPF was a non-starter during her tenure?

Please.

Advertisement
What good is the money if it is dirty and gets the school on probation, Shalala was a disaster for this football program. If you cannot see that, feel sorry for you.

Yeah, I'm sure she took the money knowing it was dirty.

Get real.

The feds didn't even know about Shapiro until way after the fact.

This fa base is embarrassing to the end.

Okay Randy Shannon knew Shapiro was dirty but Shalala did not, you are embarrassing yourself with these posts.

You insinuated that she had a role...In a failed attempt to make her look like a jock lover.

No I didn't.

I merely countered your claim that it never would've gotten done with her in charge.

They spent $15 million on the Schwartz Center a mere 4 years before that.

But somehow the IPF was a non-starter during her tenure?

Please.

You're slipping old man. You did it again, you insinuated she had a roll.

Wish she had that passion for Miami football instead of second-rate clowns like Randy Shannon and Al Golden—the latter who she blindly stood by because he was "loyal" in the wake of Shapirogate. Forget the fact he had no clue how to run the program; just extend his contract because he stuck around. Good Lord.

They extended his contract because the market dictated it.

I posted at the time (2013) on another board that Golden had secretly met with Tennessee before they hired Butch Jones. People went ape**** and said I was lying.

Well, it happened.

Then we had the whole Penn State episode as well.

Extending coaches like that is just the cost of doing business in today's college football.

Advertisement
Was hoping when opened this thread up that she got raped by a rhino
Useless information update: rhinos don’t rape, rogue elephants do.

Interesting. Do you have a link to some of this information?
Not sure if you’re being ... but, yes, I do have a link An Elephant Crackup? - The New York Times

Or, you can google “elephants rape rhinos” and see the pictures. If Pachy **** is your thing.

Okay well Jimbo Fisher was OC in 2009 and wasn't hired as head coach until 2010 so not sure that helps your point.

I meant after 2009 when his contract was bumped to HC.

He made $1.7 million in his first year as head coach.

So Randy only making slightly more than $1 million is not an indictment of Shalala or the athletic department.

Advertisement
Why did the budget for the coaching staff suddenly drastically increase when a new University President was hired? It could be 100% coincidence but considering the AD and BOT were the same, it only makes sense to question why it took a new President for it to happen.

Why did Alabama finally pay up and get somebody like Nick Saban in 2007?

Because they were tired of 15 years of losing.

And Richt fell to us.

Something that we can't test with Shalala because he wasn't available to her.

Was hoping when opened this thread up that she got raped by a rhino
Useless information update: rhinos don’t rape, rogue elephants do.

Interesting. Do you have a link to some of this information?
Not sure if you’re being ... but, yes, I do have a link An Elephant Crackup? - The New York Times

Or, you can google “elephants rape rhinos” and see the pictures. If Pachy **** is your thing.

Yes I was. I've never heard of such a thing. :eek: I'll have to check it out in the privacy of my own home, once my wife goes to bed. Thanks

Okay Randy Shannon knew Shapiro was dirty but Shalala did not, you are embarrassing yourself with these posts.

No, Randy Shannon thought he was shady. I doubt he knew anything about the Ponzi Scheme.

And why would Shalala know anything about Shapiro?

Nobody has been able to give anything but a laughable answer to that.

Advertisement
Original Canes Fan. Who else uses circular lawyer logic like you. And I'm not even a detective. But this is fun! :busmoon:

Definitely not him.

I could be wrong but it makes more sense that the guy named "OriginalCane" in this very thread who seems to agree with me might in fact be your guy.

Original Canes Fan. Who else uses circular lawyer logic like you. And I'm not even a detective. But this is fun! :busmoon:

Definitely not him.

I could be wrong but it makes more sense that the guy named "OriginalCane" in this very thread who seems to agree with me might in fact be your guy.

Interesting.

A doppelgänger is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a omen of bad luck.

Later

No, Randy Shannon thought he was shady. I doubt he knew anything about the Ponzi Scheme.

And why would Shalala know anything about Shapiro?

Nobody has been able to give anything but a laughable answer to that.

Randy spoke with Shalala on a regular basis, and she was constantly around the program, the woman knew and did not want to lose the money. If she did not know then clearly she had no business being a college president, as her ability to see what was going on around her was clearly lacking to the point of incompetence.

Had a friend that was on a jury with a with a doppelganger, the defendant robbed someone and there were eyewitnesses to the crime, the doppelganger said everybody has a double and would not convict. Typical doppelganger reasoning much like yours.

Interesting.

A doppelgänger is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a omen of bad luck.

Later

I've been banned 6 times using other names because I've smashed posters just like you in a similar manner.

And they all ended the same too.

With the bloodied and beaten poster spending his time trying to figure out the identity of the person who just beat them.

It never changes.

Advertisement
Back