OT- Shalala

You're the one who decided to disprove that known fact with nothing other than wins and losses.

When did I post anything about wins and losses in those years?

I merely said that the 2013-14 teams were better than the 2006-07.

You suck at this.

Like really suck.

You're terrible in fact.

Advertisement
Do it make you feel better to know that I don't just hate Shalala. I also hate everybody else that was involved in the decline of the program. I'm simply stating that as President, the buck stops with her.

No it just makes you a sad sack loser.

I already knew that you were an emotional fanboy who has no life but that just cemented it.

LC, appreciate what you tryin to do here, bruh, but just let this moron keep this thread going on his own, he's doin a great job looking like a ****** sycophant all by himself. You can't fix stupid.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg
Famous-quotes.jpg

When she became president of the University of Miami we were the greatest football team the world has ever seen. With her at the wheel, we suffered the greatest decline in sports history. She was the President. either through her direct action or inaction, that is what happened. Obfuscate all you want, but the reality stands on its own and as president, she was the one person who was ultimately responsible for every aspect of the university.

This is an amazingly childish point of view.

But this is at least a tacit admission that, no, you can't really pin anything on her despite all the previous lies. It's just her responsibility ultimately.

Which has never been disputed.

The disputed claim was that she destroyed the football program.

Good luck with that.

This guy has a crush on fat scheming dykes haha

I talked to her bro, she said she doesn't date losers let alone the worst poster on cis

Advertisement
Interesting.

A doppelgänger is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a omen of bad luck.

Later

I've been banned 6 times using other names because I've smashed posters just like you in a similar manner.

And they all ended the same too.

With the bloodied and beaten poster spending his time trying to figure out the identity of the person who just beat them.

It never changes.

Congratulations? That's more pathetic than heroic. Why do you care so much about Shalala? ****ing pointless thread that is clearly absurdly important to you.

Band 6 times and still can't take a hint. Yet WE are the stupid ones.

He's so mad that we're trying to smear someone. Whether or not you agree with the evidence we've given, who gives a **** if 20 people on a message board smear someone? Our opinion does not matter in her life, or anyone concerned with her. She's long gone from The U. He's gonna give himself a heart attack defending some pointless agenda.

You really think she's not a worthless piece of **** and if nothing else, the unluckiest charm in the history of the world?

This IS a new low

The board is mostly ceremonial. Like most boards on this Earth.

But you're a clueless neanderthal who's allergic to facts.

And you're a ******* ******, like most admin *** kissers that have graced these boards.

Go **** yourself *******. Nobody gives a rats *** about your biased opinion. The hobbit is a flaming piece of dog ****.

Guy spends all ***ing day defending his crush on some random message board hes already been banned on 6 times

Clown lol

Advertisement
Back