OT- Shalala

I think I agree with you. Had Donna gotten us 3 more NC's I would never have thought anything of her politics.

Are you trying to advertise how stupid and aimless your ideas are?

So if the football program had won (despite her best efforts apparently) then you wouldn't have made that claim about her motives?

How does anything you've said so far make any sense whatsoever?

Advertisement
I think I agree with you. Had Donna gotten us 3 more NC's I would never have thought anything of her politics.

Are you trying to advertise how stupid and aimless your ideas are?

So if the football program had won (despite her best efforts apparently) then you wouldn't have made that claim about her motives?

How does anything you've said so far make any sense whatsoever?

What gave it away? The fact that he agreed with you?

My claim is that she was at the helm of the ship from it's highest point in program history, to it's lowest. I care not whether it was done through intent or negligence, and her motives are obsolete.

Well, it wasn't the highest point in program history. And 2014 wasn't the lowest.

See, you can't even get simple facts about the program right.

I'm not certain at all whether you'd be able to find the University on a map.

The 2001 team was the greatest college football team in the history of the sport. She began her tenure in June of that same year. But whatever you want to believe, numbnuts.

You, on the other hand, seem to be of the opinion that this is merely coincidence, and that the President of the University from 2001 to 2015 bears no responsibility for the downfall of the football program that occurred during that exact same time frame.

Blame and responsibility are different things.

You have scored negative points trying to assign blame.

Nobody denies that the President is ultimately responsible for everything at the University. The issue is that athletic people make athletic decisions and football people make football decisions.

Place the blame on the right people.

Advertisement
I don't have to prove that your position is retarded when I have 15 straight years of steady decline that somehow magically began right after she arrived, and ended right after she left.

We were worse in 2006-07 than we were in 2004-15.

And how do you know that that we're "back" right now?

So if we go 9-4 next year or the year after will you change your opinion?

Athletic people came and went. Football people came and went. Only one person remained constant throughout the entire 15 straight years of decline.

I don't have to prove that your position is retarded when I have 15 straight years of steady decline that somehow magically began right after she arrived, and ended right after she left.

We were worse in 2006-07 than we were in 2004-15.

And how do you know that that we're "back" right now?

So if we go 9-4 next year or the year after will you change your opinion?

Who was president then?

Advertisement
The 2001 team was the greatest college football team in the history of the sport. She began her tenure in June of that same year.

So using your moronic logic we hadn't won a championship in 10 years until her arrival.

Anybody can play your silly game if they're really inclined.

No. Using your moronic logic, she caused the 2001 championship after only being here 6 months, but not the following 15 year disaster, and certainly not the worst home loss in program history that happened only a few months after she left.

No. Using your moronic logic, she caused the 2001 championship after only being here 6 months, but not the following 15 year disaster, and certainly not the worst home loss in program history that happened only a few months after she left.

Wrong.

I never credited her for a single athletic achievement.

You on the other hand dance around dates and the such to blame her for everything but somehow not credit her for anything.

That proves your agenda right away.

I don't credit her for wins or blame her for losses.

Advertisement
Who was president then?

You should try to actually read these posts sometime.

You might not look like such a boob.

You said we had a steady decline during her tenure.

Not true.

You're right. The NCAA investigation and subsequent three years probation and reduced scholarships that occurred between 2011 and 2016 were a definite improvement on the 2006 season. You should have to wear your stupidity around your neck.

Wrong.

I never credited her for a single athletic achievement.

You on the other hand dance around dates and the such to blame her for everything but somehow not credit her for anything.

That proves your agenda right away.

I don't credit her for wins or blame her for losses.

Now you're being stupid on purpose. Because I refuse to give someone credit for something that happened within their first 6 months on the job, when not one recruit was signed or coach was hired in that period, but blame her for the consistent failure of the football team that defined her body of work I have an agenda? And what might that agenda be?

You're right. The NCAA investigation and subsequent three years probation and reduced scholarships that occurred between 2011 and 2016 were a definite improvement on the 2006 season. You should have to wear your stupidity around your neck.

I never said anything about probation.

I said that the 2013-14 teams were better than 2006-07.

You're terrible at this. A complete rube.

Advertisement
Now you're being stupid on purpose. Because I refuse to give someone credit for something that happened within their first 6 months on the job, when not one recruit was signed or coach was hired in that period, but blame her for the consistent failure of the football team that defined her body of work I have an agenda? And what might that agenda be?

Your agenda to hate on Shalala and excuse all of the highly paid football people and athletic people many of which were here before she was hired.

I never said which teams were better. I said the program was in a steady decline. You're the one who decided to disprove that known fact with nothing other than wins and losses.

Your agenda to hate on Shalala and excuse all of the highly paid football people and athletic people many of which were here before she was hired.

Do it make you feel better to know that I don't just hate Shalala. I also hate everybody else that was involved in the decline of the program. I'm simply stating that as President, the buck stops with her.

Advertisement
Back