OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Advertisement
Clemson is not the 2001 Canes. Syracuse beat them last year and should have beat them this year.

I promise you, Clemson does not want us to win the Coastal. Are they the better team? Of course. But a team with elite pass rushers and explosive skill position guys can win any game.

I promise you Clemson isn't worried about us in the least.

Advertisement
Our offensive line and Richt/Rosier against Clemson DL and Venables.

We have a punchers chance the same way Arturo Gatti had a punchers chance against Mayweather
This is what the UM team would look like after a beat down by Clemson

Attachments

• 03096DF6-4145-4D4E-AB25-8811500F444D.jpeg
    03096DF6-4145-4D4E-AB25-8811500F444D.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
I just don’t see it Clemson’s front 4 is the difference. It is hard to throw when the QB is on his back. Or OLine made BC like the LA Rams front 4.

Syracuse knocked out Clemson’s QB the past two years. Garvin and Joe Jackson can blow up their game plan.

Will they be heavy favorites? Of course. But this is college football. I just want a chance at these guys. They are not a juggernaut. All you need is one good performance.

Advertisement
I know the transitive property isn't an exact science.... But UCF rolled Pitt... and Pitt is putting work on VA.... VA put their foot down on us.. Does that mean UCF is better than Miami? Lol

I laugh with sadness in my heart
UCF would destroy this Miami team.

Advertisement
UCF would destroy this Miami team.
I dont agree with that at all. Yeah this team is playing like sh-t. But even this roster if the d fired up and the offense just distributed the ball to playmakers, UCF doesnt have the horses to keep up with Miami for 4 quarters (when's the last time we lost a recruit to Orlando?!?) ... thats IF we played well. And unfortunately thats a huge if.

Advertisement
Again, GTFO with all this UCF d ick riding. If the knights had games every weekend like traveling to the Burg to play the hokies, they wouldn't be 7 and 0.
This year the Coastal teams are really bad. Look at the quality of play it is horrible.

Again, GTFO with all this UCF d ick riding. If the knights had games every weekend like traveling to the Burg to play the hokies, they wouldn't be 7 and 0.

Exactly. UCF's D is actually worse than our offense on its ****tiest day. We got too many people around here still thinking they're the same team in their absolute peak under Frost and they ain't.

Advertisement
Back