OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Advertisement
They used explosive plays to win, we don’t believe in explosive plays. They have an OC, we have .....

Recognizing it is fashionable to take people's comments out of context to support one's own narrative, but Coach Richt NEVER said he doesn't believe in explosive plays. The point he was making that if each man on the offense did their jobs and executed, explosive plays would not be a necessity.

Hey man you may get raked across the coals for saying **** like that lol

LOL! Too late. I was raked across the coals for saying it right after the UVA game. I received liked 25 downvotes lol. If only I said homer runs a 2.5 and is the fastest RB in football history and he will be the number 1 overall draft pick this year. Then I would have broken the record for upvotes on CIS.

Recognizing it is fashionable to take people's comments out of context to support one's own narrative, but Coach Richt NEVER said he doesn't believe in explosive plays. The point he was making that if each man on the offense did their jobs and executed, explosive plays would not be a necessity.

Did I hurt your feelings with the downvote Ernie? Now you are going through my post history downvoting. LMFAO

LOL! Too late. I was raked across the coals for saying it right after the UVA game. I received liked 25 downvotes lol. If only I said homer runs a 2.5 and is the fastest RB in football history and he will be the number 1 overall draft pick this year. Then I would have broken the record for upvotes on CIS.
lol you know you’re going somewhere when @Earnest T. Bass downvores you

Advertisement
Millenials are Whiney Little *******

Did I hurt your feelings with the downvote Ernie? Now you are going through my post history downvoting. LMFAO

Well, you are right concerning me reviewing your past posting history. With all seriousness, I have never read such a compilation of pure horse ****.

After reading various 'deep thinking' posts of yours I concluded that I owe you an apology. Here I go, not everyone can be a doctor, lawyer or successful business person, the world needs people to say, pump out septic tanks, thus I encourage you not to give up.

In the future, should I respond to your posts, I pledge to take into account your significant and heartbreaking deficiencies?

One final suggestion that should help you find gainful employment, do your best to memorize the following phrase..."You Scream, We Clean!"

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Yet the picture that has gone around with our 40 times had him at under 4.4. LOL. He might be 4.6

I am not going to identify specific posters but I really believe other programs pay regular posters on this site to try to foment division among our fans and it has been going on for years. If they can divide us internally, they can get better recruits in South Florida. If you don't believe big money doesn't involve itself in doing so, look at the money Nike and Adidas have poured into basketball program nation wide to get their players the attention. Don't think for a second that UF and FSU don't have guys on line here whose sole job is to focus on negatives relating to UM football. Add all ACC teams and this site is what it is.
I was thinking it was Russians, but you might be right! We've been infiltrated!!!

That is @Dawgcane except with his Gator keyboard. I have never seen a "fan" that wants us to keep a n

Clemson is better than their best squad obviously, but if we went head to head with them our best vs there best all the way down the line they win more games.

Assume you are rooting hard for the Dookies today?

In context what he said was pretty embarrassing.

Advertisement
How bad is the ACC? Geez, UCF destroyed Pitt. Game was over by the start of second qtr and now you Pitt leading the Coastal...what a joke!

I love how people tried to rationalize and say Virginia was stout in run defense. Lol

Advertisement
Assume you are rooting hard for the Dookies today?

LOL at the UGA fan trying to call me a bad fan. You are such a disloyal fan you changed up your whole allegiance. Do you realize your idol Richt is single handedly ruining these young mens careers by refusing to retire?

Clemson will be playing name that score against any CoRstal opponent. This whole division is a steaming pile of horse ****.

Lol 59 and now 63 back to back weeks. Weak ACC teams but still impressive. They would embarrass us again if we by some miracle make it to the ACCCG and honestly it might be worse than last year.

Clemson is not the 2001 Canes. Syracuse beat them last year and should have beat them this year.

I promise you, Clemson does not want us to win the Coastal. Are they the better team? Of course. But a team with elite pass rushers and explosive skill position guys can win any game.

Seek help

Advertisement
Back