OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami doesn’t find a way to pull out a win against duke tomorrow, they may not win another game this season

Yeah we’ve got to win At GT and more importantly At V Tech. Yikes. Hopefully this gives the team some fire.

Advertisement
do not worry Searels will recruit and develop an offensive like that will be competitive against Savannah State, etc.

Im a competitor and i thought i would never say this but I dont know if I wanna play clemson with rosier lol

Remember when Rosier got Rashawn Scott Injured against Clemson in 2015. He literally threw the ball to the inside with the safety bearing down on him. It was the type of throw you would make if you were ****ed at your WR and was trying to get him injured.

To make it fair in Charolette, let’s build an allstar team with coastal players.

Advertisement
The one thing watching a game like this always makes me wonder, how does a 4-4 Pitt team play inspired tough football? All I hear on this board is everyone is gonna transfer because we lost some games. I say good riddance to any of them and the coaches who can't muster the fight to see it through. Where are all our guys going when they leave?

Then don’t say he runs a 4.3 and gets caught from behind by some shmuck. If you run a 4.3 and break one like that you score 100% of the time. Not disagreeing that Homer has had big runs cuz he has but he needed to get into the endzone on that run.
Pretty sure that was the longest run of his career, maybe all he ever runs is the 40 and his 100 time is like 20 sec

Advertisement
That was big. UVA will drop another with that beat-up D. Miami just needs to take care of business.

Side note, we should have never lost to these guys. They are terrible.

Advertisement
Back