OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Clemson could pull there starters at the half and still win by 4 TDs. In Charolette.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the transitive property isn't an exact science.... But UCF rolled Pitt... and Pitt is putting work on VA.... VA put their foot down on us.. Does that mean UCF is better than Miami? Lol

I laugh with sadness in my heart

Advertisement
Not hating just saying how the **** was Homer clocked at a 4.3 or whatever in the off season then gets caught from behind when last year he leaves these guys in the dust.
who gives a **** what supposedly he was clocked at. Homer has had many big runs in his career. That run was for 70 that he couldn't finish and that is the defining moment?

Advertisement
Pitt took care of business...at ******....in a night game on national Tv...
Im happy right now...but also angry because we should never have lost to ******.

Advertisement
who gives a **** what supposedly he was clocked at. Homer has had many big runs in his career. That run was for 70 that he couldn't finish and that is the defining moment?
Then don’t say he runs a 4.3 and gets caught from behind by some shmuck. If you run a 4.3 and break one like that you score 100% of the time. Not disagreeing that Homer has had big runs cuz he has but he needed to get into the endzone on that run.

Advertisement
Back