OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Because their HC brings passion and heart to every game they play while our is probably looking at fishing reels on his iPad during games.

The one thing watching a game like this always makes me wonder, how does a 4-4 Pitt team play inspired tough football? All I hear on this board is everyone is gonna transfer because we lost some games. I say good riddance to any of them and the coaches who can't muster the fight to see it through. Where are all our guys going when they leave?

Advertisement
So does Pitt have more offensive talent that us? They threw for 61 yards and still won by 2 TDs against UVA lol

How does anybody seriously think we can win out. Vtech is automatic loss and cant imagine we can hang with ga tech

That was big. UVA will drop another with that beat-up D. Miami just needs to take care of business.

Side note, we should have never lost to these guys. They are terrible.
D this is a serious question. By the grace of god, we get to Charolette. How can getting beat and humiliated by Clemson on TV help this program. I would rather win out and let some other team get destroyed.

Advertisement
Then don’t say he runs a 4.3 and gets caught from behind by some shmuck. If you run a 4.3 and break one like that you score 100% of the time. Not disagreeing that Homer has had big runs cuz he has but he needed to get into the endzone on that run.
again, who gives a **** what they say these kids test at, we know its bull****. the combine proves this every year. It was 1 play

The one thing watching a game like this always makes me wonder, how does a 4-4 Pitt team play inspired tough football? All I hear on this board is everyone is gonna transfer because we lost some games. I say good riddance to any of them and the coaches who can't muster the fight to see it through. Where are all our guys going when they leave?
Teams take on the identity of their coach. Narduzzi might not be a good coach but he’s a ******* animal

I don’t think they lose games for lack of effort (or not caring like Rosier vs Pitt)

Remember when Rosier got Rashawn Scott Injured against Clemson in 2015. He literally threw the ball to the inside with the safety bearing down on him. It was the type of throw you would make if you were ****ed at your WR and was trying to get him injured.

Sad thing is he prolly wasnt trying he jusf cant aim.

D this is a serious question. By the grace of god, we get to Charolette. How can getting beat and humiliated by Clemson on TV help this program. I would rather win out and let some other team get destroyed.

Clemson is not the 2001 Canes. Syracuse beat them last year and should have beat them this year.

I promise you, Clemson does not want us to win the Coastal. Are they the better team? Of course. But a team with elite pass rushers and explosive skill position guys can win any game.

Advertisement
The head to head goes out the window in a 3 team tiebreaker so if the Miami Morks somehow win out it may not matter if UVA doesn’t lose another game.

The season could come down to that final game vs Pitt.

But this is the sort of mental gymnastics hypotheticals one does when you have a loser program. This is what we did during the Golden years.

Team hasn’t won a road game vs the power 5 in like a year and that was vs a bottom of the barrell UNC which we barely scraped by.

Last edited:
That was big. UVA will drop another with that beat-up D. Miami just needs to take care of business.

Side note, we should have never lost to these guys. They are terrible.
We played right into the one or two things they are good at.

I forget other head coaches scheme away from the other teams strengths instead of methodically, stubbornly doing the same **** over and over agai expecting different results.

1541214245091.png

I’m dead!!!

Clemson is not the 2001 Canes. Syracuse beat them last year and should have beat them this year.

I promise you, Clemson does not want us to win the Coastal. Are they the better team? Of course. But a team with elite pass rushers and explosive skill position guys can win any game.
👊🏻

Advertisement
Teams take on the identity of their coach. Narduzzi might not be a good coach but he’s a ******* animal

I don’t think they lose games for lack of effort (or not caring like Rosier vs Pitt)
This may be true but isn't it a trait of a well coached team to keep bringing effort and passion to the game? They were 4-4, were their players going to transfer? At 5-3 this board says we have guys that will leave.

Explosive? We dont even run plays for those guys.. we dont need explosive plays just need to execute.. good luck with that

Advertisement

I just don’t see it Clemson’s front 4 is the difference. It is hard to throw when the QB is on his back. Or OLine made BC like the LA Rams front 4.

LMFAO Clemson would love for us to win the ACCCG it would be the most respectable of the other coastal teams for them to put a massive beat down on. It is also great for them if they are recruiting any Florida kids. Most importantly Dabo knows Richt never wins big games so of all the Coastal teams we are the least likely to actually step up and win a game like this against a far superior team.

This may be true but isn't it a trait of a well coached team to keep bringing effort and passion to the game? They were 4-4, were their players going to transfer? At 5-3 this board says we have guys that will leave.

Some of these Florida kids are softer than baby ****. We know this.

But same time we’ve got some true heart on the team as well. We will see what wins out.

Advertisement
Back